Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Name of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did something change with the name of the Forum? The TITLE and email subject lines don't mention DNForum anymore - just "Forum".

Why?!

gph

Upvote 0

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. I had just gotten the amount I needed for a nice new domain and bam! I find myself here, no f$, not post count and I thought to myself, man either someone screwed up or I just died. Figuring out that I wasn't dead I went to sleep and the next morning I realize that the forums merged. I hope I get back at least my f$ (I had like 1000). adn maybe even my post count (around 750).

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jojoyhan .. private message dotcomgod and let him know your information. He's the one handling this particular piece during the transition and it's easier for them to handle it on a case by case through private message.

Vivvy

jojoyohan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you my fair lady. At least i don't need to rebuy a country flag.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Vivvy said:
Jojoyhan .. private message dotcomgod and let him know your information. He's the one handling this particular piece during the transition and it's easier for them to handle it on a case by case through private message.

Vivvy

Would it be best to submit a support ticket - "contact us" - top navbar, rather than DCG directly?

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got that straight from GiantDomains Mr.W...

But ..duh... the champagne is already going to my head. You're right, it is support tickets for the masses. Thanks Mr.W!

Vivvy

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try a nice bottle of Laphroaig cask strength - beats bubbly hands down :-D

smub

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
so will it work for me too ? cuz i have username moiz in webmaster forum 72 WMF $ and 32 posts .. will i get all those bak in here ?

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how many times are you going to ask? fill out a support ticket.

I curtailed your spamming over at wmf and I will do it here as well. Ask a question once, ask in PM, but don't spam every single forum that is vaguely on topic with the same question.

Vivvy

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly. He's already been warned for these senseless posts by Adam, and Mr.Web. Account terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom