Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namedrive Acct Suspended???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TM, controversial, or somebody's interpretation of same.

It's a crap shoot. Took them more than three years to notify me on one. Sold eons ago and apparently the contact information was not updated. So I get the email saying it is blocked.

Go figure...

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i did....and the parked.com page still doesnt come up...says this domain is blocked???

why?

mmm... blocked by Parked.com as well?
Actually... when did you change the DNS and when did you try it? you have to flush the DNS cache on your computer. Try either restart your computer or go to Run and type "ipconfig /flushdns" without quotes and enter. Then try again.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Use the jedi force

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i didnt know that u could not advertise parked domains.....i had put a few craigslist postings up....no idea it was illegal...and with no warning i get suspended.....and now i wanna move my names the hell out of there...i moved some so far but they still show up as "this domain has been blocked"....why is that???

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
AlienGG is right, you need to flush the DNS cache.

The block you saw while at ND, appears to be a Google block, not ND. Contact your ND rep to confirm.

RG

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the flush doesnt work....i get an error....a google block?...on all my sites?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
the flush doesnt work....i get an error....a google block?...on all my sites?

How many sites are we talking about? are they Adult?

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
on all my namedrive sites....i was able to get a few out and parked elsewhere....but the majority show this domain has been blocked....does foreclosedirect.com come up for u?

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hey tony, what i would request namedrive to do is delete your acct wtih all the domains, and take it from there

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
YES, I'm getting the Parked.com page

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought it was common knowledge that you're not allowed to advertise parked domains, it's always supposed to be natural typein traffic... It's the same for all parking providers, as far as i know.
But that site shows up fine, shows a Parked.com page.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Tony, I would ask the mods to merge both of your threads on this subject, as they both relate to one another, it would make it easier on us.

Sorry this happened, but you have to understand Googles position, they want targeted traffic for there advertisers, enticing somebody to click on your link is another no no, (not saying you did that) I know your at Parked right now, I STRONGLY suggest you read there TOS.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok...thanks everybody...i got some work to do in moving all my names out of there...i just didnt think it was illegal to advertise parked names....what do they care?...if i got traffic coming to theire sites...isnt that what they want??..anyways it wasnt much...about $40...but what a waste of time on my part....its ok with developed names right??..i hope so...:)....

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah...thanks raider.....i guess u can close both threads...i got my answers and feedback...thanks everybody.....i learned the hard way....lkol...i guess its the only way....:)

please close thread...

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ed -

I want a list of all my domains that are parked there and the keywords as well!!!...ASAP!!...chop-chop baby!!....

You break their TOS and then come over with this kind of attitude ... Ya really think people have nothing better to do than cow down to your absurd demands ... You have a lot to learn, and a little respect and some manners would be a good start

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok mulligan....i get suspended...no warning....no reason why...and i got to get some manners?...come on...u dont treat customers like this...and if u do...i gonna treat u right back.....if u want respect...u gotta give respect...capiche?

and i said it a million times...i did not know it was illegal...an honest mistake...i learned my mistake now...:)

mods...please close this thread...thnks....tony

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You miss the point that is spamming you actually hurt us directly in doing that.
Otherwise it would be called something like Park your spam.
Don't do it in the future.
Parked.com will ban you even faster than namedrive. Fortunally it looks like parkigcompanies are faster in react.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok mulligan....i get suspended...no warning....no reason why...and i got to get some manners?...come on...u dont treat customers like this...and if u do...i gonna treat u right back.....if u want respect...u gotta give respect...capiche?

and i said it a million times...i did not know it was illegal...an honest mistake...i learned my mistake now...:)

mods...please close this thread...thnks....tony
Well if nothing else you made me laugh ...

I'm guessing Ed can expect a horses head in his bed one of these days? Or maybe you're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse ... :lol:

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Most people have some idea of the workings and TOS of things they sign up for, your attitude gives an interesting insight into your professionalism, pick your self up and move on.

Your isp's DNS will probably have to be refreshed before you see the parked pages, linux is good in this respect as you can choose which DNS server you wish to use.

...capiche?

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
classic thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom