Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

NAMEDRIVE.COM - WOW.. Impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have tried all the parking programs.. well almost all worth trying and so far this has to be one of the best.

OK its early days yet.. but I have to say the layout is great the functions and tools are inovative.. you can put your domains into folders and manage whole folders at once. Which is great when you have so many domains in so many markets.. you can see straight away which category is performing well.

So I have to say 5 Gold Stars.. lets hope they can maintain.

www.namedrive.com - you should give it a try.

Of course they have a few little quirks that need to be added or removed.. but they feedback is great and things are taken on board.

I see big things happening with this one..

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who is the feed partner? how is the revenue and click rates? how is the optimization process , any good?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google is the SP.. optimization is done in hours if not minutes..

Click through is up 15% over and above what I had at SEDO.. what happens is you get a generic PPC and then a few hours later BANG its updated and is a pleasant suprise.. the landing pages are properly done with the attention on related searches to the left and the related keywords.. well I just checked some but all the top OVerture for that particular subject I chose..

Its quick and well I am impressed.. and the word on the street it a lot of the big players that I spoke to last night have jumped ship and joined... and getting the thumbs up from these guys was a good sign.. and one I am glad I have taken.. and of course you get to deal with the infamous SUPER ED.. who you may of known from another program ;-)

So far this year I have tried 8 programs and this beats them all hands down.. I just hope they can maintain this as frankly I cant fault them.. and I have been trying to complain about something... damn them :)

Looks like the UnderDogs.. ParkingSite and NameDrive will be taking the spotlight this year...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm a little sceptical; this was the case with the GoldKey fiasco.

Any domain samples you've parked? How long did you use their service?

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rad I have ditched SEDO 100% all domains over to ND..

Hey its cool to be sceptical.. I was just letting people know what my initial findings are... you can sit on the side lines and wait for a few others to try.. and then make your mind up...

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sigmed up but cant get pass adding domains to their system just get rerouted to same page

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hey Angus come to the chatroom to discuss this in detail please :-D

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I've been disappointed with Sedo and DS lately. Which do you recommend?1Click, or Portal?

DD

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It depends on the domain.. if its obvious by the name for example shoes.com you would of course do 1 click for shoes.. however if its less generic you would go for the more profitable portal..

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
namedrive helped me out with inputting names i didnt realize you had to delete samples then add domains.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol.. yeah I done that myself the first time.. I think they should have a little javascript in that box to empty it once you start click on it to input domains..

in the text box

add an onfocus command
PHP:
if(this.value=='insert content here')this.value='';"

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my names that i picked keyword for were optimized instantanously and look clean great system

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
has anyone received a payment yet? Also, I don't think they send checks.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just signed up and trying them out, so far so good. Wondering how much of a delay there is with their stats though, because usually by this time of the day I have many more visitors than ND is showing...

however, CTR and CPC are quite high, better than SEDO that's for sure :)

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I forgot when i signed up they said it takes 48 hours to show click rate depending on quality of traffic, my first 2 days are mostly 10 and 11 cents a click heres there message about it

Dear ND Customer, for the first 48 hrs CPC prices are standardized. REVENUE IS AUTOCORRECTED after this point.
We appologize for this inconvenience, but we must mantain the highest standards of traffic filtering. Your final CPC will thank us!

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can anyone PM or post some samples of parking pages please.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom