Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Namepopper Email Update Received Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

icehole said:
mole: what the hell are you talking about?! Did you quote the wrong message or something?

I was referring to you mentioning he had an accident, not to you specifically, ice. I think some people here can confirm that. They just don't think its right or proper to say what they know. I guess that's what's a real community is all about at the end of the day. Trust is earned, never granted, never assumed. And I believe pop earned his stripes through and through. RIP.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh, I have missed so much. Interesting stuff.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow, this is quite a shocking thread...

I dont really know what to say, but I hope NP is well wherever he may be....

I dont think there ever was a Nick Master, I like the conspiracy idea...but who knows for sure?

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
...I dont think there ever was a Nick Master.....

That's what I have always said too, I think someone once asked him about his occupation and he said 'webmaster' aka 'nickmaster' i.e. InterNic, etc., and the name stuck to him as his nondeplume.

My personal theory (I could of wrong of course) is that Namepooper is not dead but simply got badly burned-out after working so hard for so long, also perhaps realized most all his domains were not good (except for the 2 good ones he sold gif.org and flowers.org), was likely also disturbed about the sale of dnf to dcg (and not being offered a piece of the pie after all that time and work - perhaps), and simply left the business.

That has happened to may well known domainers including NameCaster aka Mudfence (also was a heavy poster and also became a popular and good Mod at another domain forum after leaving dnf - banned), and several other well known players too, they all just vanished without a clue and were never heard from again.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namecaster is posting at the forum where he became a mod. Just replied to one of my posts yesterday in fact.

M

mole

Duke said:
Namecaster is posting at the forum where he became a mod. Just replied to one of my posts yesterday in fact.

He can also be found poppng in and out at the detagged.co.uk forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom