Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need advice/suggestion re: marketing company for geo .com domains internationally

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am the owner of a large city .com website.

The site is already launched with great contents, but I am having trouble monetizing the traffic.

I am wondering if anyone here can give me suggestions /advice on any Geo marketing company that is capable of doing both online and offline marketing in an international market?

The said website is osaka.com

thank you

Allan

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your website is overly cluttered and lacks general direction.

1. Focus on flights, hotels and activities which require some sort of booking.

2. Sign up for the corresponding affiliate programs.

3. Promote the programs that convert.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, actually, I am looking for suggestions on "marketing/ advertising companies" that specialize in international Geo site marketing to do those work.... including offline promotion/finding advertisers... i.e. the ground, door-knocking jobs
Not really looking for affiliate booking or PPC (yeah, I know there is a Google ad up there at the moment), but for actual offline advertiser/sponsors.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello, actually, I am looking for suggestions on "marketing/ advertising companies" that specialize in international Geo site marketing to do those work.... including offline promotion/finding advertisers... i.e. the ground, door-knocking jobs
Not really looking for affiliate booking or PPC (yeah, I know there is a Google ad up there at the moment), but for actual offline advertiser/sponsors.

You'll be throwing away money if you start advertising now. The site isn't ready, IMO.

allanh

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is why I am looking for an company that will both operate the site and market it on my behalf

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom