Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Need Feedback on CNOBIN.com reseller Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

a2zofb2b

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a reseller plan, the primary purpose will be to register domain for self.

I looked into the CNOBIN.com 's reseller plan (Mode A).
Premium account.

Would appreciate the following info.
1) How stable is the company?
2) how much of $999 (initial payment) is used for credit card processing.
3) Is there any catch, like do they charge additional amount for any of the basic services like registration change
4) How easy is it to transfer accounts

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi a2zofb2b,

We're transfering all our portfolio to cnobin.com and we're happy with them, they're working hard to improve their service little by little but, for any problem, their real time support service is really excellent.

They charge only 3% processing fee for credit card payments, no more hidden fee.
It's not yet possible pushing a domain to another account but you can setup a second free account and ask them to push it ... They do this in few minutes, really fast and professional, I like a lot their service probably because they're one of the cheapest companies today on the market :)

We're not using their reseller API at this time so I can't be of help on this matter, sorry.

andy21

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been using cnobin recently due to the low price. Surprising the support is good, at least someone will alway be there to help me in icq. But I have yet to find any software or anyone that use the api. One more thing , in mode B the order form for credit card alway pop up and ssl window. I just hope they can fix that.

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear from anyone using Mode C (the API) -- how easy/difficult was it to implement, how often does it change, how has it been working for you?

And does anyone know who cnobin/bizcn catches drops for?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CNOBIN is new in this business, to gain a percent of share in domain name business they have to offer low pricing compare to existing company such as enom, godaddy, etc.

You never really know if they really good 'till years pass by.

So far price is good.

TheWatcher

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i use cnobin and their live support is great and have cheapest prices on net nowadays

i have Mode B website and it is running smoothly

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Better than $6.59/year per domain ? It might be interesting but I can't forget we had several problems some weeks ago in renewing domains at OnlineNic and these problem have been fixed only after few weeks.

Then we've bq--abygk4xz.com and a couple others multilingual domains registered at OnlineNic but whois give a "Not found" notice for them. We asked to fix this problem, still nothing ...

Registering domains at OnlineNic with the obligation to assign every time a "domain password" is a bit boring too.

Don't see our comments as a negative advertising, just part of the reasons for whom we opted to transfer anything at cnobin but, if in the future the situation should change, we'll reconsider your Registrar, maybe within some months when we'll be sure anyone is fully satisfied again with your service.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One my ventures entails using CNOBIN for reg's. I have come to know many of the "overseas" suppost staff of the company (it is a branch of a "large" registrar based in China) and they are indeed eager to serve their customers.

The quality of service is high and I am pleased. Even though they are constantly doing the best to better the service offering, my concern is with their software. Thus, I have not opened the service to retail clients. Have not messed with the APi - no real need yet, plus let the bugs have a cow first.

Anyone interested check out my mode B :) site http://www.flynames.com -it amounts to nothing much yet. Open a free account to get a feel or if you feel ready to test a name or two pm me. Not an advertisment.

Try this flynames.com without the www if the above does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom