Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Need Parner/Investor(s) For Unique Realty Opp

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have several all related domains that once devoloped would creat a VERY nice niche market. I locked them up by registering most everything that could come close to them. If you think about what I am about to reveal, I think you can see the potential.

I have owner financed three homes and two cars to my advantage. Many people ,(Rich, elderly and middle to upper middle class) ,would rather owner finance for many various reasons. And many buyers can't get traditional financing. Thats the general concept behind these three domains and developed websites connecting owner financing sellers w/ buyers who can't get traditional financing. Say via zip code search. And the website(S) charges the seller a listing fee and a percentage of the sell, and the buyer a small percentage of any buy. Maybe even an additional charge for online screening of applicants. Several levels of sevice up to total turnkey for the seller. IMHO, after the sites are developed, (and there are scripts available to set this up I'm sure), there's no telling what this company would be worth. The domains themselves are worth quite alot to the right party with the vision to see the potential, I'm sure.

Here are the domains:

OwnerFinancedRealty.com (W/ D)
OwnerFinanceRealty.com
OwnerFinancedIt.com (cars, boats... etc) W/D
OwnerFinanceIt.com
OwnerFinancedCommercial.com w/ D
OwnerFinanceCommercial.com

I need a partner(s) who knows how to develop a website and get scripts up...etc.

Just look at what ForSaleByOwner.com has done and what the developed domain sold for.

Well if you are interested, please email me back.
Thanks,
Ronnie Holley
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom