Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Nelson Brady on SnapNames Scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The book could be how he scammed thousands of people and over-inflated the values in an entire industry.

Actually there is a handful of big players who handled that all by themself, Nelson didnt force them to pay 2-3-4-5x reseller prices. :lol:

And did those sales influence an entire industry, obviously to a degree but a minute one because the driving force of the reseller market knows the drop prices are ridiculous. End user is always end user which it had no affect on..so did his shilling inflate values, sure, among the handful of goofs with too much money and arrogance...not us.

Many of these buyers were warned and non heeded those warnings with the exception of BD's and perhaps one other but that was more due to budget than brains.

The private buyers also knew they were being bid up, DAILY but that didnt stop them, real business minded guys.. exchanging ease for dollars. These are the guys that headline shows and get treated like royalty, domainer HOF guys lol Wouldnt know the real market value of anything...why, well when you dont put your feet on the ground and hunt, search, converse with the market and actually " domain " what type of feel for the market is a drop giving you...an expensive feel!

I know guys with multi million dollar ports who wouldnt know what a LLL dot com was worth here if their life depended on it.

Last edited:

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...They will need all 3 links that I will paste below to help them investigate this matter. I appreciate it very much if you agree. Cheers

Name HOWARD N BRADY
BRRRRRRRR.......

Wrong target.

SNAPNAMES took your money. Get that straight.

You need to file a complaint against the COMPANY, not the individual fall guy they spoon fed you. Should the authorities later determine he indeed acted alone, so be it... but do NOT waste anyone's focus on him when pressing the authorities to act. The ENTIRE COMPANY's role in this matter needs to be vetted. Let the professional bad-guy-getters decide how many and how far... capiche?

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Name HOWARD N BRADY
BRRRRRRRR.......

Wrong target.

SNAPNAMES took your money. Get that straight.

You need to file a complaint against the COMPANY, not the individual fall guy they spoon fed you. Should the authorities later determine he indeed acted alone, so be it... but do NOT waste anyone's focus on him when pressing the authorities to act. The ENTIRE COMPANY's role in this matter needs to be vetted. Let the professional bad-guy-getters decide how many and how far... capiche?

Listen silly rabbit, you take one guy you take the rest... what part of investigation dont you get?

ONE GUY = RAT = Arrest Warrants

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My mother always told me to never get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

now I see what she meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators