Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

New DNF logo proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is my attempt at a new logo to contribute to dnforum. I felt that adding a little red to the left side would tie the page together better, and making it a little more graphical would give the logo more of an impact.

Let me know what you guys think of it. DNforum is free to use it, provided that it is well recieved.

new DNF logo

Upvote 0

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like the red crescent on the side, but I don't really like the font type/color/shape/size on the new logo. If the crescent were added to the old logo - it might look good.

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well it was worth a try. I like to just pick out a site and see what I can come up with just to get some practice in. I'll take your feedback into consideration.

Jonathan said:
I like the red crescent on the side, but I don't really like the font type/color/shape/size on the new logo. If the crescent were added to the old logo - it might look good.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey! I like everything except the DN letters look like they're falling over. Straighten them up, and post another one. I like it. :)

guile

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
Hey! I like everything except the DN letters look like they're falling over. Straighten them up, and post another one. I like it. :)

Glad you like it. Font can easily be changed and worked with. I don't mind making a couple different variations for you to compare, just let me know which direction to go. Here is the same font with the letters straight up :

Logo attempt #2 =)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like that.

I'm going to close this thread so it doesn't end up as a logo competition, and I am going to PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom