Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

discussion Nike is MetaVerse! Beginners Domain idea...

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nike has filed TM on their virtual products. So they are possibly comes with Virtual Shoes and sportswear.

I think Meta and Virtual Reality is going to be the next big thing. It completely represent virtual world. So the demand of domain name increasing rapidly.

Lets search for the commodity wich can be relate with virtual life and check out the available possible domain name.

eg: MetaShoes, MetaGlasses, MetaBand

IMG_20211103_114512.jpg

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that ship has sailed already. Domainers have gobbled up all the meta names like roaches, I don't think even crumbs are left.
You're right. I did a search on the bottom of the barrel and on names that I would ideally pass on.

I found metawholesaler available late last week so and then it was gone the next day. My loss on that name, I suppose. I just never thought in a million years Facebook would rebrand to "Meta" so I sat on it. They will have to live up to the name now, much like anyone named "Internet" would be today.

Returning to the original topic, it only makes sense that Nike would add virtual products to trademark protection. At some point, we might just all be at home wearing plain clothes, but walking around in a 3-D world sported out in Nike apparel, and that apparel will have to come with an "in-game" cost for that status symbol.

I really don't look forward to the future when we're so humanly disconnected that we walk around in a fake world. I think that will be the day I put down my computer, phone, and internet, and sail off the coast to live out the rest of my life with a box of DVDs (a hard drive) that I'll refill time to time on a 30' to 40' boat.

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nike has filed TM on their virtual products. So they are possibly comes with Virtual Shoes and sportswear.

I think Meta and Virtual Reality is going to be the next big thing. It completely represent virtual world. So the demand of domain name increasing rapidly.

Lets search for the commodity wich can be relate with virtual life and check out the available possible domain name.

eg: MetaShoes, MetaGlasses, MetaBank

View attachment 5621
More and more big companies are going into metaverse and I think that's good news for most of the domain investors.

RavenDomains

Reaction score

eg: MetaShoes, MetaGlasses, MetaBand

View attachment 5621
I'd advise looking for NFT names and fashion-related brandables rather than Meta names. The wearables themselves will be NFTs. After all, Fashion NFTs are already a thing: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/04/style/dolce-gabbana-nft.html

Digital fashion stores as well: https://dressx.com/

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd advise looking for NFT names and fashion-related brandables rather than Meta names.
Would you advise going for a keyword+nft or nft+keyword?
Digital fashion stores as well: https://dressx.com/
As it appears that this and the many other NFTs listed on OpenSea are all brandable. I'm quite confused with the NFT naming frenzy and feel many will go unused in lieu of something like DressX.

RavenDomains

Reaction score
Would you advise going for a keyword+nft or nft+keyword?
Depends on the meaning of the end product. I always get names with the thought process of "if I were to open a business in this vertical, would I use it"? That's how I got names like HugeNFT(.)com or NFTOutfitter(.)com.
As it appears that this and the many other NFTs listed on OpenSea are all brandable. I'm quite confused with the NFT naming frenzy and feel many will go unused in lieu of something like DressX.
The NFT projects are the startups of the crypto art world, everyone wants to differentiate themselves from the competition just like with traditional businesses. At the end of the day, each project is just a startup trying its wings in this new vertical.

Like every brand, these NFT projects also fall into the 12 brand archetypes introduced by Carl Jung. In order to get relevant domain names, you have to look past the projects and focus on the audience they are trying to capture.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators