Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

No Replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to add that SEDO's position on this seems to be that we should pay them for their brokerage services.

I have sent multiple emails regarding this issue of a full price offer, they send back their bs offfer-counter offer line and encourage me to utilize the brokerage services.

This seems crazy, I offered full price, over 6k for on a site listed and never heard back!! I maintain that this listing should be removed from their site, but they don't seem to feel that is appropriate, instead they would rather hawk another one of their services.

Don

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
valuenames said:
Not exactly. While there are laws in some states regulating some types of sales, an ask should be assumed to be only that, an ask - meeting an ask is not necessarily a binding agreement of purchase/sale.

Not really so, if the property is listed for sale by a Realtor in the local Real Estate Multiple Listing Service the seller is legally obligated to sell upon getting a full price offer (with no contingencies) in all the states.

D MARKS

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Happy to report SEDO contacted the seller in question in my transaction, apparently their domain listing had a typo and the name I was after is not for sale.

It seems they finally took the time to read my emails and understand the issue instead of sending out a blanket response. Glad it was resolved!

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom