Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Not liking $100 + subforum ONE BIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was pretty pissed off when I read the post suggesting that there be made two sub-forums, one of which would hold the domain names that cost over $100 and one that hold domain names that cost under $100.

I've been a member of this forum since 2004, left the forum for about 6 months for personal reasons, and then came back as Ashaw. I have contributed to this forum with close to 3,000 posts. I have held giveaways, I have helped new members choose domain names, I have helped old members choose domain names. I Have taken in everything that I could, and shared my knowledge with anyone that was willing to listen.

I may very well be an insignificant entity to this forum, but there have been times where I have brought up my very best opinion... and it has been looked over as if its not even there on SEVERAL occassions.

When the suggestion was posted to create another sub-forum, I quickly replied saying that a new subforum would take away a lot of potential views to the smaller priced domain names. Nothing was said about my response... It was a complete waste of my time.

This forum is too crowded? So what, that means we cut the smaller guys out of the picture, to make room for those that have already become successful? $100 isnt a lot, but with todays SLOW market, its not exactally easy to say that my domain names can fetch $100 a piece. As we all know, the new subforum ($100 +) has been placed in the exact same place that the old (fixed price and offers forums were) The $100 - forum has been stuck right under that. 265 people are currently viewing the first forum and only 11 are viewing the seccond.

Such a insignificant entity deserves no place here on DNF. When a member going on 4 years is not even heard, its time to move on.

Upvote 0

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
true, making it over $500 or $1000 makes sense

IDEAS4

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
we could find a nice compromise by adding a middle ground of a new category of $101 to $1000 - this way everyone is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom