Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Official press release: Helmuts Meskonis Acquires DNforum.com, Boosting London Domain Summit's Mission to Connect Domain Name Industry

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Helmuts Meskonis Acquires DNforum.com, Boosting London Domain Summit's Mission to Connect Domain Name Industry

London, UK, April 27, 2023 - Helmuts Meskonis, entrepreneur and organizer of the London Domain Summit, has announced the acquisition of DNforum.com, one of the oldest and largest global domain name investor forums. The owner company is Helmuts Limited, and the company to operate DN Forum is No Stress Ltd (UK), which also operates the global hosting brand HostMaria and the #1 UK domain investor forum AcornDomains.co.uk

The main mission of this acquisition is to guarantee the success of the annual b2b convention London Domain Summit for the global and European domain name industry. London Domain Summit. This year's London Domain Summit will take place later this August 22-23 at Hilton London Metropole.

DN Forum was established in 2001 by Dan Gessler and has over 550,000 registered users, over 526,000 threads, and almost 2,000,000 messages. Then a domain name investor Greg Ricks purchased the forum from Gessler about a year later, and later Adam Dicker acquired it from Ricks. In 2015 Adam Dicker ran into financial difficulties and sold DN Forum. This year Epic sold DN Forum to a well-known British domain name investor Ryan De Corsie Ewen in 2023 before being acquired by Helmuts Meskonis.

The acquisition aligns well with London Domain Summit's mission to connect the domain name industry and create more business opportunities for everyone in it.

Commenting on the acquisition, Helmuts said: "I was surprised receiving the offer to acquire DN Forum and simply couldn't pass this offer. The rest was just to agree on the price. I cannot disclose the price, apart from that it was in GBP and 5 digits. I am grateful to Ryan that he came to me first with this amazing opportunity, and also gave me a great price for it. Simply unbelievable! I want to emphasize that as the new owner, I have no intention of selling DN Forum as this acquisition serves a higher purpose. We will be working on strategic partnerships and the first partnership has already been signed with the London-based Intis Telecom specifically the fast-growing domain zone it.com."

Helmuts Meskonis
No Stress Ltd (UK)
helmuts@hostmaria.com
+44 7494 142 055

Level 1
Reaction score
Cool. Could you guys go ahead and unblock my account for posting news and updates related to the old owner?

By the old owner, I mean Epik. You know, the one who is millions in debt to domainers and investors. Thanks in advance.

Domain summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
@Helmuts

You'll probably figure out the account.

Hi, sorry, I do not understand which account you are talking about.

Can you please send a message to @DNF Admin with the details on your previous account that he can locate it.
.. we will look into the account and the reason why it was suspended.

The basic rules here are simple: be friendly and do business :)

Note: you will be required to verify that you are the owner of the previously used email account - can you do that?

Best wishes!
Helmuts

Level 1
Reaction score
@404 is the one. I would be interested to know why I cannot access DNF.

Soon after that I opened @403. a simple flag wasn't gonna silence me. They flagged that as well.

Poor performance for a free speech advocate. Not directed at you but the truth of what happened during past ownership deserves to be called out.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
@404 is the one. I would be interested to know why I cannot access DNF.

Soon after that I opened @403. a simple flag wasn't gonna silence me. They flagged that as well.

Poor performance for a free speech advocate. Not directed at you but the truth of what happened during past ownership deserves to be called out.

Thank you - Felix will look into this. Shouldn't be an issue.

.. it is almost midnight for him, so probably will be done tomorrow.

All the best!
Helmuts

Level 1
Reaction score
Thank you - Felix will look into this. Shouldn't be an issue.

.. it is almost midnight for him, so probably will be done tomorrow.

All the best!
Helmuts
Bonus points for you :) I'm not in a rush. Let him enjoy his weekend.

Decided to check in as a forum aspiring to be a industry acknowledge one definitely is missing out on one of the greatest stories of the decade.

This is one we're going to remember... Like registrar fly , alpnames.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Bonus points for you :) I'm not in a rush. Let him enjoy his weekend.

Decided to check in as a forum aspiring to be a industry acknowledge one definitely is missing out on one of the greatest stories of the decade.

This is one we're going to remember... Like registrar fly , alpnames.

Tx.

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Helmuts! always looking forward to positive changes and keeping up with the times ... Lorenzo

new owners of
LocalNews.com

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Congrats Helmuts! always looking forward to positive changes and keeping up with the times ... Lorenzo

new owners of
LocalNews.com

Thank you Lorenzo! And congratulations on your purchase as well! Best! H

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators