Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ok i took it to the lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im sorry but if you clearly read the thread of emails.net, it CLEARLY shows Izopod running his mouth. The thread was closed by namepopper and i have no problem with you. You say your not taking sides, you know why? There is no side he is at fault totally reread the thread you dont see me responding with any comments back do you? If this is how its going to be around here with immature people like izopod what good is it for people who come here that are serious. Well i'll just have to fight fire with fire. No mods were called out for that, but when i point out the immaturity then the mods come out:confused:

hmm oh well

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol, i just realized i missed a 0 in that appraisal also, my appraisal was $500 for it. But if i did appraise it at $50 it still dont matter, if i appraise it at $1 it dont matter. SAying im shittin on someones thread, im an idiot, putz. This dude obviously dont belong here period. Again where were the mods when all those insults were thrown? Is that in the rules of the board?lol

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do believe izopod started it all off by calling you a putz. Looks like he skimmed the thread and was just looking for someone to get into an argument with. You can tell he doesn't read because you were appraising e-mails.org and he was trying to defend emails.net.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Izopod clearly, once again is the one acting like a putz :D

Emails is Ok.. but unless there is traffic already on it , then it becomes a vanity name. Just like any other name it will either have to pay for traffic or the owner will need to develop it well for the search engines , it may still recieve some traffic from it's old site, it still has 60 backlinks and that is where it's value is..not in the name IMO

And from the thread it was apparent the name would go for a few hundred ..clearly second rate compared to the non plural.. still a nice name as you were pointing out it's just the plural kills it.

Reasonable statement, so for Pod to attack you over that statement clearly shows he lacks the basics on how to appraise domains :D :laugh:

Izopod, Feel like arm wrestling today ? :laugh:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Wyvern! Just read it ... heck, it's not even Izo's thread!?!
Read the "putz" and "idiot" comments by Izo and it seems a bit out of character, to be honest ... from what I recall. I don't think those names/comments were called for.
Eddie ... you didn't deserve it. While I don't have any problem with Izo, clearly YOU should simply put him on "ignore". I have a few people on ignore, and it's shear bliss. LOL. :swg:
See 'ya.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner

Izopod, Feel like arm wrestling today ? :laugh:

I made a pact a long time ago not to arm wrestle the handicapped. It's just not fair. Sorry ;)

On another subject, eddie--- ReRead your own post:

Originally posted by eddie1278
No offense there is a reason why it wasn't reg'd the s makes it bad. e-mail is already plural without and s on it. Do you go to the post office or your mail box to pick up your mail or your mails?lol

Might be able to get $50 for it

I realize you were talking about his other name "e-mails.org", but you didn't stop with the "appraisal" of just the name, you went out of your way to show why "emails" isn't "used". Which DOES effect the name Nico origally asked to be appraised, "emails.net".

On my part I tried to correct this "misconception" about "emails" (e-mails). How many emails did you get today?? Also click on the link below to see how many newspapers use the word in it's plurarl form

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=emails&btnG=Search+News

Yeah, you're probably right eddie the "putz" comment wasn't called for, but keep in mind that what comes around goes around in those appraisal sections. It's why I've been a ardent supporter of "clean" appraisals without the innuendo's. If it's $50 fine. If you have a legitmate reason why it's just $50, let hear it, but make damn sure you are right.

People do try to sell those names after getting appraisals from us. I think we owe our fellow members that much to "get it right".

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, where does everyone get that i was appraising e-mails.org??????lol I was appraising emails.net for $500 i missed a 0 in i tmy mistake. And again if i want to appraise it for $50, or even a $1 i can Izopod. If you don't like it Izopod thats tough, your going to have a great dificulty in life if you get mad when you dont agree with someones opinion. For your comment - "If you have a legitmate reason why it's just $50, let hear it, but make damn sure you are right." My reply to another ignorant comment of yours is, who the hell are you? And does everyone in this board back up their appraisals with a reason? NO I have my own personal formula of appraising names. Like i said if you dont like it move on. The END

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, where does everyone get that i was appraising e-mails.org??????

Do I have to spell it out?? Here is your post:

...e-mail is already plural

Nico posted this before you make your snide remarks

Originally posted by nicorlino
and don't forget, i also got e-mails.org!
nice package i think!

The "hypen" gives it way, or do I need to point this out further.

Hey, you should have stuck with the storyline. A $50 appraisal for "e-mails.org" kind of made sense, although your reasons why were lacking. If you actually meant $50 for "emails.net" then I would then suggest to you that you are clueless when it comes to appraisals. Therefore my comments stand.

Like I said, what comes around goes around. If you turn the appraisal section into a "joke", I think you'll get the ire of others, not just myself.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, where does everyone get that i was appraising e-mails.org??????lol I was appraising emails.net for $500 i missed a 0 in i tmy mistake.

Well... Let's just say one thing. If it took you this long to correct "our" misconception about us thinking you were appraising "e-mails.org"... Then how can we believe you missed it by "a zero". Wouldn't you have "corrected" it by now??

Well, as always for historical purposes:

No offense there is a reason why it wasn't reg'd the s makes it bad. e-mail is already plural without and s on it. Do you go to the post office or your mail box to pick up your mail or your mails?lol

Might be able to get $50 for it

eddie1278

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
izopod this is between me and you stop trying to make me look like a bad guy, you are obviously a character with issues. Your in the wrong now your trying to play some reverse phsychology on me its not gonna work. Dude admit your wrong and move on its no big deal i just want you to admit it,lol

Moderator you can close this thread too,lol I wasted to much time on you Izopod already.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Moderator you can close this thread too,lol I wasted to much time on you Izopod already.

I think you should give yourself a little credit for sticking in there as long as you did. At least you made it before dinner. I hate unresolved issues before a meal.

Be well eddie, and try to stay out of mischief!

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
You can tell he doesn't read because you were appraising e-mails.org and he was trying to defend emails.net.

As for you. Don't you feel stupid... :laugh:

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bidawinner
Izopod clearly, once again is the one acting like a putz :D

As for you, I'll have your sword now. It's customary after a defeat of this magnitude. :D j/k

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Come on guys. Can we end this?

There have now been two threads because somebody got called a "putz".

Hey....I'm a putz - he's a putz - she's a putz - and we are all putz's. OK? :)

(I don't even know what a putz is)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Come on guys. Can we end this?

There have now been two threads because somebody got called a "putz".

Hey....I'm a putz - he's a putz - she's a putz - and we are all putz's. OK? :)

:cool: <===== Even he's a putz! :laugh:

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From the Yiddish dictionary

putz (noun)
dick, penis As in, "He's such a putz" or "I bet his putz is softer than a boiled carrot". It may be familiar from American slang.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Handbags at 10 paces and bring it to an end.

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was wrong about 1 thing, eddie you are a putz. If you were appraising emails.net why in the hell did you say e-mail was already plural when that doesn't have anything to do with the actuall domain being appraised???

Izopod, I don't feal stupid, but I do think eddie might be after these last few posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom