Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked Not Near What They Once Were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah..Parked pays twice a month..

But the PPC revenue has dropped way down. Average 2 cents a click for me. Seems to me Donnie is as greedy as Sedo. Hell I make more with my domains with Sedo than I do with Parked. That's unbelievable....I went back and forth this month...and Sedo paid more per click by double....Plus even though Sedo has put in bot filters I still received a hell of a lot more clicks. Not sure whats going on with Parked but I was contacted by another Parked customer and he raised the same issues. I'm going back to Fabulous....May not make much more money I damn well know they are honest and fair...not to mention the best customer service in the industry...I now wish I had never left...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Donny is not greedy, it's Yahoo that's trying to keep a larger piece of the pie. That TQ scheme is outrageous. And since they're having long-standing financial troubles, Yahoo passes the buck onto us.

Google feeds pay double now than what they did in December.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
today's final stats cut by over 100% for me......can it get any better???....

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You may be right about that...seems I read somewhere Yahoo was laying off a load of it's workforce...I can't imagine Yahoo having financial problems..but it might be true. If the economy keeps going like it is we may be in financial trouble...F**** Obama...He's never even ran a grocery store....

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yahoo IS having financial problems...would'nt be surprised to see someone step up and buy them.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may be right about that...seems I read somewhere Yahoo was laying off a load of it's workforce...I can't imagine Yahoo having financial problems..but it might be true. If the economy keeps going like it is we may be in financial trouble...F**** Obama...He's never even ran a grocery store....
So yeah, Obama has what to do with Parked.com issues with you again?

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I meant the economy...if that idiot...who won his Senator spot by default, because the incumbent died, gets in the White House,...Well you think the Peanut Farmer was bad...just wait 'till you see what things are like after four years with a naive JUNIOR SENATOR as President. He even said once he would consider NUKEING Pakistan....What a jerk!

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rh287 said:
If the economy keeps going like it is we may be in financial trouble...F**** Obama...He's never even ran a grocery store....

ROFLMAO...7 years of Bush behind the wheel and you sound ready to blame Obama for present economic troubles.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ROFLMAO...7 years of Bush behind the wheel and you sound ready to blame Obama for present economic troubles.

lol, seriously, I think a trained chimp could probably so better than what was previously done to this country in the last 7+ years.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nope, Bush can be blamed for part of it...but the majority of the blame lies on the greedy Wallstreet investors who invested in mortgage companies who made very high risk high interest mortgage loans to people who were not credit worthy of 250K + homes...etc...it's not all Bushes fault...though he will go down in history as the worst president , second only to the peanut farmer...

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So WTF do you have against Obama? You think Clinton or McCain or Romney (the three of whom don't have a chance btw) will be able to take care of the situation better than Obama?

The president doesn't run the economy and we don't need a CEO to run this country.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I recorded the Hillary Obama debate tonight on my DVR...going to watch it later. I hope she tore his A** up, because if she didn't he may kick *** on Tuesday....

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can u guys take this to a more appropriate place?....what does Obama...Hiallry..etc...have to do with Parked.com???

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[So WTF do you have against Obama? You think Clinton or McCain or Romney (the three of whom don't have a chance btw) will be able to take care of the situation better than Obama?

The president doesn't run the economy and we don't need an CEO to run this country.]

my answer...We need someone with government experience to run this country and all the difficulties it faces...not some silver tongue person who has no experience in executive leadership at all...Obama talks about reaching across the isle...that kind of shit..what people want to hear...he's just Opra's puppet....she got him where he is...that's a fact...I do agree..the next president will be either Obama or Clinton...the Republicans don't have a snowball's chance in hell...

Maybe Google will buy Yahoo...but that would be a monopoly wouldn't it?

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, just noticed your location...

Texas.

lol, im out.

xmax22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look at Google its not doing any good too lost $36.90 in after hours trading to $527.40 bad news for parkers.[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
American politics is better than what Hollywood could ever concoct. Living next door we get to hear it all.

As for those complaining about parked - some are doing worse, some of us are doing great. It's all in the domains and their source of traffic it seems of late. Either yahoo likes your traffic or they don't. If they don't like your domains try a google feed. If they don't like your domains either - you're SOL.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah..Parked pays twice a month..

But the PPC revenue has dropped way down. Average 2 cents a click for me. Seems to me Donnie is as greedy as Sedo. Hell I make more with my domains with Sedo than I do with Parked. That's unbelievable....I went back and forth this month...and Sedo paid more per click by double....Plus even though Sedo has put in bot filters I still received a hell of a lot more clicks. Not sure whats going on with Parked but I was contacted by another Parked customer and he raised the same issues. I'm going back to Fabulous....May not make much more money I damn well know they are honest and fair...not to mention the best customer service in the industry...I now wish I had never left...

You're talking ignorance and making some pretty uninformed accusations against Donny just because Parked is paying low for you right now. First of all, the end of Christmas season and the New Year is ALWAYS slow for PPC revenue, and second of all, Yahoo is making changes in their payout schemes, but they will quickly sort themselves out.

I park with most of the parking services and I know the good/bad points of all of them. Cheating you out of your money isn't the case with Parked. If you have concerns, send him an email and ask for some clarification.

If you don't think ALL the parking services are affected the same as Parked if there are certain issues, such as today and yesterday, two continents went offline, then you're unfairly pointing the finger.

Donny deserves an apology from you.

I meant the economy...if that idiot...who won his Senator spot by default, because the incumbent died, gets in the White House,...Well you think the Peanut Farmer was bad...just wait 'till you see what things are like after four years with a naive JUNIOR SENATOR as President. He even said once he would consider NUKEING Pakistan....What a jerk!

I noticed your "location" is "Texas". :lol:
We don't need any further advice from anyone located in Texas regarding American politics and where we are now opposed to 8 years ago... and don't blame it on 9/11, (unless of course, you're running for office yourself on the "fear" platform".)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom