Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Parked Not Near What They Once Were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parked is doing just fine for most people I know and talk to that make more than a few dollars a day...

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
First of all, the end of Christmas season and the New Year is ALWAYS slow for PPC revenue,

Your right Stephan, my revenue for late December and early January reflect this... I'd say from the end of the first week in January, revenue has been way up for me compared to prior months, I'm even receiving clicks on domains that had no prior activity.... My overall earnings increased about 20%for January alone, and that's taking into count that slow week.

I'm still earning WAY better revenue at Parked than I am anywhere else, and that's what's really important, the bottom line. :yes:

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not blaming Donny....I said I don't know whats up with Parked...you can believe what you want, but I know for a fact that the revenue is way down there. I had one domain adjusted from over $5.00 for one day down to $1.10. And I'm from Texas yes, but I'm a Democrat you F*** head! I'm not for any of the candidates now, I'm an independent....But if Obama wins, I'm moving to Cancun, Mexico. Can easily live like a king on the beach, drinking margaritas with my check. I guess you'll be happy to know this Texan is out of the country.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hee haw....How 'bout them Cowboys!!!!......couldn't resist...:)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not for any of the candidates now, I'm an independent....But if Obama wins, I'm moving to Cancun, Mexico.

We have a Political section for a reason, why dont you take your Politics over there? I'm growing tired of these Parked threads being closed. :upset:

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, I happen to know that Donny is as honest as they get in the business. PLus he pays twice a month on time every time. I guess as one poster said its Yahoo....not Donny...but he has to make ends meet in his business...so....

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rh287 - I'm here only to set the record straight. You are averaging 7 cents a click, not 2 in the last pay period. Which is on par for every other pay period this month.

I hope Pedro wins. :)

Donny

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think people freak out too quickly when they have a bad couple of days. Unless you have a killer portfolio you shouldn't be relying on your parking money to live.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Or two feeds with the payouts of one.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, does parked have a contract in place with Yahoo for the parking feed or is it kind of up in the air as to longevity?

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have a Political section for a reason, why dont you take your Politics over there? I'm growing tired of these Parked threads being closed. :upset:

exactly, take your crap where it belongs :asleep:, what does it have to do with parked?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus - Yes we have a long term contract in place right now.

Donny

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's with the look Donny? Looks like you would rather be elsewhere!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know they were taking a picture. That's why you are always supposed to smile. :)

Donny

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we make more money if microsoft buys yahoo.com

Zaan

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which domains did you get? Who is that on your right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom