Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

parked stats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I run to the mall to get my son a bike and WOW! Walker or whoever you are, One of Tony's domains was having a problem. We took it to PM and now he understands the problem. Walker what did you call me on namepros to get you banned and all of your posts deleted?

Oh well, hopefully tony can get his problem fixed and I can finally check out.

Donny

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks donny....:)

walker seems to be tripping on some very very bad stuff...:)

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I run to the mall to get my son a bike and WOW! Walker or whoever you are, One of Tony's domains was having a problem. We took it to PM and now he understands the problem. Walker what did you call me on namepros to get you banned and all of your posts deleted?

Oh well, hopefully tony can get his problem fixed and I can finally check out.

Donny

I did not receive my revenue , I got banned , I was accused of commiting fraud by you. Information is not accurate you said if information is inaccurate am I making fraud?

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did not receive my revenue , I got banned , I was accused of commiting fraud by you. Information is not accurate you said if information is inaccurate am I making fraud?

If you have an issue with Parked.com - take it up with them. Any parking company will ban an account if they find evidence of scamming and/or click fraud, this is standard in the industry since it is stealing from the advertisers.

Also, do not post your opinions as facts nor should you post accusations without any evidence (other than exaggerations).

If Parked.com banned your account - you need to discuss it with them.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you have an issue with Parked.com - take it up with them. Any parking company will ban an account if they find evidence of scamming and/or click fraud, this is standard in the industry since it is stealing from the advertisers.

Also, do not post your opinions as facts nor should you post accusations without any evidence (other than exaggerations).

If Parked.com banned your account - you need to discuss it with them.

there are no click fraud ,I did not click even one time. Donny is not responding on namepros. They are not paying most of the customers this is fact from an online parking portal

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Huh? I was out of the country this week and my laptop stopped working. Last pay period we paid more than 10,000 customers. What parking portal said we were not paying people?

Send me a PM with your username because I have no idea who you are.

Donny

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That article was on namepros.com however by the Donny's command it was deleted by the namepros moderators

sent pm to donny

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namepros is not a parking portal - they are a forum like this site. People (a.k.a. general public) post on there and if someone has a gripe with a company they can post similar to what you've been posting.

If someone is going to post false accusations and slander, it is the person's (who it is directed to) right to request that it be removed. Slander is illegal, plain and simple.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Namepros is not a parking portal - they are a forum like this site. People (a.k.a. general public) post on there and if someone has a gripe with a company they can post similar to what you've been posting.

If someone is going to post false accusations and slander, it is the person's (who it is directed to) right to request that it be removed. Slander is illegal, plain and simple.

Website owner can write whatever he wants also , I am not slandering , I do not get paid altough I did not click the links. Not paying is illegal

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Website owner can write whatever he wants also , I am slandering , I do not get paid altough I did not click the links. Not paying is illegal

Not if parked themselves did not get paid. Keep in mind that the stats provided on their site are "pending", ie; pending verification by their feed provider. If the parking company doesn't get paid for the click, you shouldn't either.

Last edited:

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not if parked themselves did not get paid. Keep in mind that the stats provided on their site are "pending", ie; pending verification by their feed provider. If the parking compaay doesn't get paid for the click, you shouldn't either.

if it is not verified , they must not write the money to my dashboard

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Walker - you asked me on namepros why your account was terminated on namepros and I told you. Now you are on dnforum asking the same thing. So here you go.

Your account was terminated by request from one of our providers because the. Information you had in your whois was fake. Also your account information was fake as well. I never said anything about click fraud.

But as I also mentioned to you before we have determined that you have had accounts with us in the past that were terminated or that are related to you.

So your account was terminated NOT by me, but our fraud team.

Yes, I do know people at most message boards, but the person who removed your posts on namepros after you called me ...... I had never talked to before or since.

Donny

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Website owner can write whatever he wants also , I am not slandering , I do not get paid altough I did not click the links. Not paying is illegal

Yes they can but as long as they have facts to back it up.

If you're not slandering then I guess you don't mind furnishing proof of these statements from your other post:

Some of you curious about parked ,their web design is very good however they are not paying everyone.%90 of customers have not paid ,the revenue goes to owners,workers and donnys wallet.
But if you want to try parked and open an account
1- you need 250-270 domains but these domains did not registered to parked before.
2- Domains registry date must not one day ,two days ago , at least 1 month must passed after registered.
3- Do not send pm some deceitful people ,they are writing in their signature join parked easily ,they are putting their ref ,they earn money when you sign up ,but they dont appove your account ,they are deceitful like donny.

If you apply with 10 automated system rejects you ,you must send email.
Online parking portal wrote this and I believe because I do not get paid and also my 10000000 friends do not get paid.

thousands of people got scammed by parked .In namepros everyday moderators delete 200 parked scammed me threads.

And this post:
They are not paying most of the customers this is fact from an online parking portal
Again, NP is not a parking portal.

Donny is threatining people for not posting bad things about parked if you write I will close your account without giving money.Illegal person donny!!
If you do not have any proof of these accusations then it is slander.

Definition:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slander

1.defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
2.a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
3.Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc. –verb (used with object)
4.to utter slander against; defame. –verb (used without object)
5.to utter or circulate slander.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol...nice!! walker...u seem like a straight up guy.....would love to do biz with you!...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom