Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

parked stats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Walker - you asked me on namepros why your account was terminated on namepros and I told you. Now you are on dnforum asking the same thing. So here you go.

Your account was terminated by request from one of our providers because the. Information you had in your whois was fake. Also your account information was fake as well. I never said anything about click fraud.

But as I also mentioned to you before we have determined that you have had accounts with us in the past that were terminated or that are related to you.

So your account was terminated NOT by me, but our fraud team.

Yes, I do know people at most message boards, but the person who removed your posts on namepros after you called me ...... I had never talked to before or since.

Donny

My information is not fake , plus whois and account information ,This was my single account. I can prove my information which is correct and accurate.Do you want personal id?

Domain Days 2024

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude you got busted. I know who you are epassporte or something like that. You PM'd me last week about getting accounts on other parking companies as well. You actually called me one day, I think you are from turkey if I remember right.

Donny

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dude you got busted. I know who you are epassporte or something like that. You PM'd me last week about getting accounts on other parking companies as well. You actually called me one day, I think you are from turkey if I remember right.

Donny

I am not the person who you are talking about , What the **** up you are talking about ? You stole my money ,accused me of giving fake information ,you are illegal.I only pmed you giving my username today. I am from Usa .

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I'm from Mars.

I'm sure you will apply for another account before the end of the day.

Remember you only need 250 or more domains.

Donny

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And I'm from Mars.

I'm sure you will apply for another account before the end of the day.

Remember you only need 250 or more domains.

Donny

Parked.com is scam so I dont think to apply for a new account , People click their own links and take upto $200 in a month(get paid) ,if it is $250 you will get banned. And this $250 goes to donny's wallet no to advertisers I am sure of that.You are giving account who has got 250 domains it is correct.Donny you allow people upto $200 click fraud but you make click fraud no limit

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Walker - This is the last comment I'll make on this. First you start a thread on how to attempt to cheat our system by getting an account, which the thread was closed. But still you basically tell people how to cheat the system, so now I will have to make it even harder to get an account with us than before. You said that to get an account with Parked all you needed was 250-750 domains that were more than x days old. Well it's interesting how most of your domains that you put with us have already been deleted. And the ones that are still registered have random WHOIS information on it.

One word of advice, if you spent more time on making sure you did everything right and you wore a white hat instead of a black hat, then you would probably be rich, no matter who you are or where you are.

Good luck.

Donny

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parked.com ALWAYS pays on time, has some of the best overall payout rates on the Internet and continues to be the domainers choice for quality domain monetization. 99.9% of customers with parked who are not scammers from turkey are very happy using parked including myself. Ya heardddddddddddddddd! ;)

nameadvertising.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How? Yesterday? Today? I logged into 4 of our accounts and everything seems normal for yesterday. So what are you seeing

Donny

I am seeing 0.45 cents all day. Something went wrong yesterday.....

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Walker - This is the last comment I'll make on this. First you start a thread on how to attempt to cheat our system by getting an account, which the thread was closed. But still you basically tell people how to cheat the system, so now I will have to make it even harder to get an account with us than before. You said that to get an account with Parked all you needed was 250-750 domains that were more than x days old. Well it's interesting how most of your domains that you put with us have already been deleted. And the ones that are still registered have random WHOIS information on it.

One word of advice, if you spent more time on making sure you did everything right and you wore a white hat instead of a black hat, then you would probably be rich, no matter who you are or where you are.

Good luck.

Donny

It doesnt matter that you will make the account giving harder, If I wanted to be more rich I would make like you ,open a parking company and making illegal thinks.You are Making click fraud but if a customer makes you ban him ,you are not paying customers altough I deserve the money because I did not commit a fraud like you."You said" "Walker you did not click your own links" there is a money which I deserve with honestly at everytime but you are not giving , you are deceitful every time.2 or 3 smarmy of parked get paid from parked in dnf however everybody must believe that parked owner is deceitful.Whatever the person name ,adress if it is fake ,you are not making fair job because the money which is earned fair but it goes to not my pocket.Money goes to parked's wallet.They steal the advertisers money.

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesnt matter that you will make the account giving harder, If I wanted to be more rich I would make like you ,open a parking company and making illegal thinks.You are Making click fraud but if a customer makes you ban him ,you are not paying customers altough I deserve the money because I did not commit a fraud like you."You said" "Walker you did not click your own links" there is a money which I deserve with honestly at everytime but you are not giving , you are deceitful every time.2 or 3 smarmy of parked get paid from parked in dnf however everybody must believe that parked owner is deceitful.Whatever the person name ,adress if it is fake ,you are not making fair job because the money which is earned fair but it goes to not my pocket.Money goes to parked's wallet.They steal the advertisers money.

Just out of curiosity, whats your best domain that makes the best money parked?

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, whats your best domain that makes the best money parked?

I could not reach my dashboard ,account was terminated ,they deleted the traces so that I cannot comment on my best performing domain on parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom