Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Parkitnow down again??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I just tried to go to the site to check some stats. I've never bothered to look for months and was just wondering how it was doing. The site is down, and the domains parked are down.
As I said, I've never checked for months, so just how long has it been down for, and is this a common occurrence?

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just tried to go to the site to check some stats. I've never bothered to look for months and was just wondering how it was doing. The site is down, and the domains parked are down.
As I said, I've never checked for months, so just how long has it been down for, and is this a common occurrence?

For the past week or so, yes it has been very common. I am not sure what is happening with it. Maybe he is busy working out the bugs. I sure hope so.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have somebody heard from the owner at parkitnow?

He should have paid today. So far the stats are not updated. And I get a error message on almost every page.

I have sent him a PM earlier this morning. So far no replies tho.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my "forgot password" email :)

Is parkitnow down again? I never checked... If it is, I'm moving my tester domains...

Thing is, it's a pain in the arse to move them because parkitnow register them with all the parking sites, so adding them to your own account means requesting them be deleted and re-added...

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

He should have paid today. So far the stats are not updated. And I get a error message on almost every page.

Good luck with that! I sent him 3 PM's on the 29th, still not even been read yet.
Hmm:uhoh: I am starting to get concerned. Seems like nobody has had any contact from him that I know of.

Messages You Sent
To Sent Read System Subject
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/29/2006 -- -- here we go again!
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/29/2006 -- -- here we go again!
Unread CayarsVerified User 12/29/2006 -- -- here we go again

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just checked the site, and it is up for me..

I'm not even sure if I'm due any payments, as I can't login to see if I have earned anything LOL
I'm not sure if I have ever received a payment :) I probably have but never noticed the paypal notification email...

I'm not getting worried, as the owner is legit.. I'm only concerned about the downtime and loss of earnings on my tester domains (but I'm not sure if I'm losing any earnings, cos I don't know my stats LOL)

I'm sure Cayars will get on top of it when he sees this thread.. It is still the holiday period so probs will be dealt with on Monday when most folks return to work.

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have heard that he is legit. But I have a hard time to trust somebody that I never hear from and never reads my messages.

I have been in my account in the past few minutes. It seems he is updating the stats. Now if only he would read his pm's and answer them as well.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he's honest. However I believe he might be a very busy person.

The stats are back to normal now. No Dec earnings are posted yet but I believe they will be posted soon.

Maybe he should get somebody to process the support tickets... I mean, some kind of help...

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

In the backend yes, but not on the domain side of things (domains are working fine). The problem was only on the stats side of things.

I'm not sure why you said the payments are due today since they aren't due until the 15th but payments will probably be sent out later today or tomorrow. The reports for revenue are ready and will be posted to each account and then the mass paypal payments will be sent out.

I think he's honest. However I believe he might be a very busy person.

The stats are back to normal now. No Dec earnings are posted yet but I believe they will be posted soon.

Maybe he should get somebody to process the support tickets... I mean, some kind of help...

Thanks for the nice comment Alex. Yes, I'm very honest and yes I've been extremely busy the last 2 months for both business and personal reasons. Just to let you guys know what's going on I had 2 deaths in the family which required travel. These were a week or so apart. My Mother had a lung removed (cancer) and was in intensive care for 3 weeks (as expected) and my father has both cancer and lucemia (spelling) so I've been trying to help out as much as possible.

As much as I love my business my family needs come first. With that said please don't read into this that business clients will get the short end of the stick because I won't let that happen. If something goes wrong and causes you to loose money on your domains then you will get a credit on them so in the end you will loose nothing and probably come out ahead as I "err" on your side.

To say I've been busy is really an understatement. I have a new backend that has been completed for nearly 2 months that I was implementing the last couple of days. It's now fully in place and will help generate additional revenue on some domains as well as to allow a few new features.

I did experience one glitch on the stats side of things and had to rebuild some of the stats from the previously downloaded daily reports. That is why some of you couldn't log into the stats server or when you did you got an error or then didn't see the stats. It's all back now with the exception of any new domains you added in the last 3 weeks. You'll see a notice about this in the backend. As soon as you re-add the domains (they still resolve and earn revenue) back to your account you will immediately see the stats for those domains. So all is good.

I have hired a new employee who I'm working with to bring them up to speed on how different things work. At present this is taking time away from operations but by the end of the week everyone should start to see this kicking in as I'll have more time available again. My personal life is now 90% back to normal (thank God) so everything is back to being positive again with some new stuff in store as well as better customer support (which is what built the business in the first place!).

Let me run for now so I can get back to EOM and EOY processing reports and get the paypal payments out as soon as possible.

Carlo

I just went through and answered any questions that were outstanding on the system. So if you had an unanswered question it has been answered.

Carlo

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I must have confused parkitnow with TZ, about the payment part. My bad.

I am very sorry to hear of your troubles. I agree that family comes first, I won't even question this fact. However, I am glad that you hired somebody to help you. The "teaching" process always takes time but I am sure that they'll be confortable about what to do soon, for everyone's benefit.

I just got my payment.

Thank you very much Carlo :)

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got my payment!

Thank you Carlo

Darlene

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Almost all of the ParkItNow.com customer base would have received their payments as they were just mass paid. However about a dozen people did not get their payment yet. This was due to the fact that Domain Sponsor sent us a check instead of via Paypal due to their end of year procedures. We in turn had to deposit the funds and then transfer it to our paypal account. This was done a couple of days ago but the funds haven't cleared to our paypal account yet. As soon as the funds show up in our paypal account the remaining dozen people will receive their payments.

Hopefully the funds will show up in our paypal account tomorrow so everyone is paid by the 10th but if not the remaining dozen will surely be paid by the 15th which is technically the due date.

Everyone's account has been updated in our system with their Net 15 day earnings and paypal payment IDs.

Carlo

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Talkhost, I just sent you a PM with your account info.

Carlo

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks Carlo, I got the info

Can you tell me how I can delete domains from your system, as I am having trouble parking them elsewhere as it seems you have them in your account with a lot of other parking companies, which prevents me from adding them to my account elsewhere.

Thanks

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All the domains are down again right now.

Carlo, could you do something to prevent this to happen? I believe you might lose a lot of money and customers because of this.

I stick with you because I know you're honest, but not everybody might know it...

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still not working as I speak. It's been 2+ days now.

Edited: Now the domains work but they load so slowly....

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
even thier home page does not load up..

bluebaby

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I can login my account and at other times it says I am not a member, I dont know what is happening there anymore. I know of several members who have requested their passwords and not getting any replies.

I hope Carlos will be getting his site fixed soon because he is losing customers left and right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom