Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

parkitnow down for 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried to get to them, but it is sunday. This is going to be expensive.

Here is what I get:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ForwardingLog'.'PK_ForwardingLog' in database 'PPC' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

/Default.asp, line 630

anton#1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Third day. They are history.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I noticed this several days ago and assumed it would be a temporary issue, but I just checked and it still has the same error.
I'm assuming parkitnow are aware of this issue and will resolve it ASAP. I'm also assuming that compensation will be paid for the lost earnings caused by this downtime?

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sure hope we'll get a compensation for that downtime.

What I know is that even right now there is that error message, and that many days are showing a very little amounts of impressions, let alone the earnings.

I hope they will fix their problems soon.

From what I can see that looks like a problem of the SQL database. It cannot create an object in a database and it is complaning about this.

So they are on a windows server.

However I do believe this issue could be fixed. If that would have been on a Linux server I would know how to do it.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's all fixed now.

No ParkItNow.com is not history.

I was in sort of the middle of a code update and got real bad family news. I had to leave on the spot and have been working via cell phone (not easy). My provider changed a setting on my server which caused one of the databases to have a problem. The system has not been down the whole time. A few times here and there but when the stats get updated correctly you'll see this.

I just got back this evening and I'm doing post cleanup work and migrating data from a quickly put up database server back into the main server system. Because of the time the first thing I did when I got back was kick off the payments to those who were owed NET 45 payments.

I'll be up for a while watching things and making sure everything is back in order. I apologize for not posting a message here but with 2 deaths in my immediate family (car accident) I was not thinking completely clearly. It wasn't until I received an email elert for a PM I received here that I even thought about dnforum.com or letting people know what was going on. Sorry about that everyone. I'll post more later but let me get back to the migration so I can get a couple of the providers stats updated.

uni-market

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh,You are certainly going through a hard time. Sorry to hear that!!!

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Things should be back to normal stats wise sometime tomorrow. Right now a couple of providers haven't posted any stats for today and another provider's stats are wrong so that needs to get fixed before I can upload them.

You guys should know by now I'm a standup guy. :) Any losses will be compensated for. I don't want to comit to a timeline on the compensation yet but it will be before EOM and hopefully done in a couple of days. I just don't want to think about that yet as the stats migrating issue is taking longer then I'd like. I'll probably be working on this most of the day tomorrow. Some stats won't be updated until late tomorrow assuming the providers have the stats available for me. I'll tackle the compensation right after the stats/migration is taken care of.

I'll be low key around here for a couple of days as I'll be working on the system and then have funerials on Friday to attend to.

Carlo

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that about accident :(

Everything is ok now at PIN..

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's still running a little slow on my side of things because the database is processing records like crazy.

You might also notice if you log into the backend an error message once in a while today because I'm stealing as much of the processor on the stats machine as I can to try and get this all sorted out today.

BTW Alex, I actually started out with a Linux based machine and moved up to a 4 processor solaris box with a big RAID system on it. I've since moved everything to multiprocessor windows server machines running SQL Server 2005 and it scales much better then the unix/oracle box every did. The database integration in Windows is superiour to unix based platforms when running web servers for the money. In case your wondering I do know my way around databases, programming languages & networking. The original "compunet" backbone of CompuServe (if you know who that was) was built by me and sold to them way back when they were first getting started. I was one of the first (in the first 10) non academic networks connected to the Internet. I do very high end consulting and architecture for Honeywell, NASA, Mobil/Sunoco, SmithKline & Subaru among other companies on large client server/distributed/web applications. So when I say a linux based system couldn't handle the load you can rest assured I know what I'm talking about. :)

Oops, gotta run. Database server just finished processing a bunch of stuff and I need to start another process.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All stats are updated and running correctly except for Domain Sponsor who still hasn't updated stats in a few days due to an error in there system. As soon as those fixed we will update them on our system.

alex75

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are the TZ stats up to date too?

I can see a day with up to 11 clicks but 0.00 as earnings, and anyhow since 5 days I always got some clicks on TZ but I always see 0.00 as earnings.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As of right now everything is up to date except for DS which is up to about half the day on 11/20 (yesterday).

All stats from the problematic period are now on line as DS has just got there stats fixed and I've imported them.

I haven't had a chance to look at anyone's account yet to see if/what amount of credits are due but will be doing that the remainder of the month. If your stats don't look correct (low) from the period of 11/12 to 11/15 send me a PM and and I'll look at them in the order I receive the PMs. Don't worry if I don't respond back to the PM right away but rest assured I'll look at your account and PM you back after looking at your account.

Carlo

andrejc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My parked domain still shows error..

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/search/Default.asp, line 2

The include file '/visitorTracking/i_corpus.asp' was not found.

cayars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's a cache issue in your browser. I do use cacheing pretty extensively so sometimes if you see an error it will appear for much longer then it really is until the cache expires. That's also part of the reason some people thought the problem was ongoing for days when if fact it was pretty short lived as the stats will indicate. Any users going to your domain will 99.99% have not been there and will experience no cache issue.

Carlo

Just clear your cache and try the domain again.

If you still have an issue for some reason just PM me here or on my system with a domain name and I'll check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom