Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service PHP prgrammer needed for cheap job

Status
Not open for further replies.

balzak

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First, I would like to specify that I would like this job done for very cheap. My description may seem very in-depth and complicated, but I actually would like to keep it very simple.

Things to remember:
- Must be very cheap
- Simple, clean design
- Must be hacker safe
- Must be very cheap
- Please e-mail me, instead of PMing
- I am not looking to pay anyone "hourly". We can decide on a price for the whole job, and payment will be made upon completion
- Most of all, must be very cheap

This is for an investment website. I will post the description below. Keep in mind, I can explain further details about anything you'd like (such as the e-gold deposit feature, which I can show examples of)

I just want a basic interface where members can login to their accounts and perform a few basic tasks.

My contact is illuminated.triangle (at gmail dot com)

DESCRIPTION:

User Interface
- New users will be able to sign up for an account. They can input their e-mail, username (both will be verified to insure they are unique) and password. Ideally, they will receive an e-mail with a link they must click to have their account “activated”. Once users login, they will have access to their own “ User Control Panel” page. A “touring number” is not necessary, however, there should be a limit on login attempts, such as 4 per hour.

User Control Panel Page
- Upon logging in, there will be three pages available: “Balance/Transactions”, “Make Deposit”, and “Request Withdrawal”.
- Balance/Transactions: Three things will be displayed on this page, and the user will automatically go to this page upon logging in. “Current Balance”, “Pending Deposits”, and “Pending Withdrawals”.
- Make Deposit: Here, a user will be able to make deposits automatically with E-Gold. The Deposit will show up under “Pending Deposits” until confirmed by administrator.
- Request Withdrawal: This will be a page with a form field that allows the user to request an amount they would like to withdraw. It will be compared with balance (must be greater than or equal to amount in balance). It will be added to “Pending Withdrawals” until processed by the administrator.

Administrative Control Panel
- The administrator controls should either be handled from a web interface (such as a admin login page, similar to members), or offline via downloaded database for added security. Either way, the admin should be able to quickly control these things:
- Apply a percentage to all the user accounts. Such as, increase all balances by 10%, decrease by 10%, etc.
- Apply “referral bonuses” to all appropriate accounts.
- Delete accounts
- Process withdrawals one by one. If someone had a withdrawal pending, The admin could ‘process” it. Which means “Pending Withdrawals” would display “None”, and the amount would be added to the “balance”.
- Same with deposits.
- Ability to e-mail all users. This could be done easily as long as there was an easily accessible list of all the e-mail addresses.
- Define “referral bonus %”

Referrals
- Users will be able to use referral links. The links would look like this: www.websiteurl.com/php?username , or something similar.
- It will be setup so that if Member A referred Member B, Member A would get a certain bonus based on a percentage of Member B’s profits for three months. For example, if the bonus was 5%, and Member B earned $100 that month, Member A would receive an extra $5 added to his balance.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What is your budget?

Very cheap and quality usually don't go together. My idea for cheap would be at a bare minimum $100 USD, but likely cost more.

PM sent per your post.

balzak

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I want to keep it simple. I might have made it sound way more complicated then it actually is. Also, please e-mail instead of PMing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom