Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Please close that thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Upvote 0

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that you are acting very unprofessionally birdfly. Once people claim domains in the thread by posting sold you have to sell to them. Less people like you in the forum, better for everyone.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. If someone posts sold, before you can either pull the sale, or sell it to someone else... good business ethics would be to sell it to the person that got to it first. Saying that tekz isnt a reputable person just to drop the sale doesnt go well with me. Its called reneging on a sale.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have to stop these people from destroying the foundation of this forum. I mean, if posting sold already not enough to close a deal how it can be closed? This birdfly should fly!

Adam, I think the action required. One guy posts sold. Another guy, which is btw
is a moderator behind the back discusses a sale of the domain to him. What is going on?

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
first of all, some members think that the seller must sell the domains to who post sold fist at any case.
But do you find my declaration already in my sale thread?
Please also recognize the rights of seller, do not just nail your eyes on the rights of the buyer who post sold.

----------------------------------

Hi guys,
first thanks for your interest.

I want to tell you that Do not only look at iTrader score,
but try to use your eyes, your hands and your hearts to find the truth.

What does "a high reputation Dnf member"? NOT ONLY iTrader score!!

When I was trying to sell the domains to him, what he did let me feel very strange and doubtful, because I have never met a buyer like him before, so I suspected his reputation.
And I checked all his posts in the forum.

Now let's see what another DNF member have been talking about him.
http://www.dnforum.com/f5/zkk-net-zsm-net-3-letter-net-sale-830-each-thread-230836.html

The following is how jandy519 saying about him in that thread:

"suddenly"??
please check the first pm....I have said all the note...and I also give the days you need...
at first...you post SOLD on 5/17...and I sent you all the note..also ask how much time you need....
you reply me on 5/20...ask to allow 7 days....
finally our discussis : 5/25/2007 for all $1xxx for two domains....
on 5/25/2007...you gave me a pm to tell me a "good news"??
say you have a $xxx?(half of the $1xxx) to one domain first...
and can give me others price to another domain next week......
is it that we discuss??

I think I have gave you a cheap price.....
I also tell you that I need some cash to buy something...so sell them cheap..
so...don't go too far....別得了便宜還賣乖...佪也不是什麼善男信女...大家心裡有數...

(To jandy519, I am sorry I have to quote your words.)

After read that thread carefully, I believe that a member of high reputation could never do like that. Really astonished!
I could not do a huge risk to deal with him.

Anyway, I do not want to show the past sale he made.
But you guys and him let me have to show the details more clearly.

----------------
I nearly forgot one more thing here.
I contacted Johnn and Johnn never contacted me.
Johnn don't even know there was a thread at the time I first sent him the PM.
Also, Johnn did state clearly that he will not buy unless I am done with Tekz999.
So there is no any problem with Johnn in the deal.

I have declared clearly in the thread that "Reserve the rights to sell them to a high reputation Dnf member."
Do you guys still think I need to continue selling the domains to Tekz999 after I found he is not with high reputation in my opinion?
Just because he post "Sold"??
Where is my rights which have declared clearly??
I do not have the rights to secure my sale??
Or you guys would think I should ask every member here to ensure that if he is really with high reputation before I cancel the deal with him??
Regardless of the complaint he involve with in that thread??

please do not again and again try to avoid my declaration in the thread.
"Reserve the rights to sell them to a high reputation Dnf member"
Since I have found that you are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation,
I have the rights to cancel the deal.

I have already talked about why tekz999 are not a DNF member with a high reputation In my opinion.
And I have already PM tekz999 about why I need him to send the payment to another member.
so do not close your eyes, just speaking again and again that "I am failed to promptly reply to your question".

I have been contacting Johnn before tekz999 posted "Sold".
But when I found that tekz999 posted "Sold",
I told Johnn that, "Since Tekz999 have posted SOLD, I will need to contact him now and could not talk about the deal with you(Johnn)."
And then I PM with tekz999, talking about how to proceed the deal.
But I found that tekz999 are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation.
So I told tekz999 clearly that I could not sell the domains to him.

Again, please look at the terms in my thread,
"Reserve the rights to sell them to a high reputation Dnf member"
Since I have found that tekz999 are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation,

After I have PMed you the payment details, you PM again, and I PM you again, there is several PMs, during the period, I found that you are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation.
So I should make a quick decision to cancel the deal with you for safety consideration.

I am NOT a new domainer here, I think i am already a professional domainer here, and have a good reputation.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Since I have found that tekz999 are a very doubtful buyer, especially in sending payment and not a DNF member with a high reputation,
This is bullshit. I've dealt with tekz several times, for several thousand dollars.

How old are you? Excuses like "dog ate my homework" don't make it in the real world.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is bullshit. I've dealt with tekz several times, for several thousand dollars.

How old are you? Excuses like "dog ate my homework" don't make it in the real world.

Do not try to be so foolish! Acroplex.

Do you think I should ask every member here to ensure that if he is really with high reputation before I cancel the deal with him??
Regardless of the complaint he involve with in that thread??

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Your claim is false. Period. You chose not to sell to tekz for reasons of your own, not because he's not a highly reputable member.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wish they both could have the names...but tekz did not send payment..birdfly did not want to lose his deal with Johnn and accepted the payment from the buyer who was ready to rock n' roll...money talks & BS walks! I respect Gil & John and we are all on the same team here but if he felt so uncomfortable and was hesitant to send any money he can't reasonably expect birdfly to sit around hold his hand and try to convince him to when he had another buyer standing by...this is business.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wish they both could have the names...but tekz did not send payment..birdfly did not want to lose his deal with Johnn and accepted the payment from the buyer who was ready to rock n' roll...money talks & BS walks! I respect Gil & John and we are all on the same team here but if he felt so uncomfortable and was hesitant to send any money he can't reasonably expect birdfly to sit around hold his hand and try to convince him to when he had another buyer standing by...this is business.

you keep arguing this to death and it's beyond me why you don't understand a SOLD is SOLD... this is DNForum not a private deal or an about to drop domain name and I happened to get the the seller after you and offer more...!

don't confuse the two plz.... SOLD is SOLD it's like the magic BUY IT NOW button on Ebay ;)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what happens if I post sold in your thread and then hammer you with paranoid questions doubting the deal and sale and then don't send payment to you and a moderator is second in line ready to buy the name and send payment right away?

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what happens if I post sold in your thread and then hammer you with paranoid questions doubting the deal and sale and then don't send payment to you and a moderator is second in line ready to buy the name and send payment right away?

because there's some common sense in doing transactions... Does 5-10 minutes delay between SOLD to Paypal constitute hammering with questions?

When I personally sell a name it's courtesy to wait for payment and go with the deal. If 24h go by, no communication and other BS and you know the seller is a fluke then you go the "John" route....

as for the moderator, it's obviously conflict of interest to be policing and in parallel buying/trading... given it's non-paid post I don't care really but knowingly bypassing a SOLD is a big NO NO..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, well then look at the time delay in the thread from when the names were claimed "sold" by tekz and then when tekz reposted in it that the names were sold to Johnn and he was pissed...next day

For instance I am selling a nice 3 letter .com for a low price in my signature..if you went to the thread and posted sold but did not send payment as requested in it, I would honor the payment from another buyer...it's not personal, only business...

posting "sold" only reserves the name pending payment to execute the deal & transaction, now signed contracts are a different story..

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, well then look at the time delay in the thread from when the names were claimed "sold" by tekz and then when tekz reposted in it that the names were sold to Johnn and he was pissed...next day

For instance I am selling a nice 3 letter .com for a low price in my signature..if you went to the thread and posted sold but did not send payment as requested in it, I would honor the payment from another buyer...it's not personal, only business...

posting "sold" only reserves the name pending payment to execute the deal & transaction, now signed contracts are a different story..

you want to continue arguing? You know my cell LOL.. ffs it's 2:50 am and have an 8am meeting... so bye bye to you and BirdFly :)

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you want to continue arguing? You know my cell LOL.. ffs it's 2:50 am and have an 8am meeting...

Will you talk sexy to me again? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom