Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Didn't touch 1 question.
Neither have you, from the very beginning when we started to discuss Anonymous. I get it, you deflect and try and catch anyone else in a "gotcha" moment. Answer mine and I'll answer yours. That's how it'll work from now on. I'll go in good faith and answer yours, then you must answer mine, if you want a follow up.
You skipped what "well regulated" means to you.
No, I saw it. It's just that there's a comma separating two separate clauses.
Do you also feel the encyclopedias you grew up with, probably used in reports were biased as well?
I had a hand-me-down edition from my grandma. I believe they were just straight fact back then. You looked up the color of a tiger and found out that they were orange and black.

Now:
If we want to start applying law, can we agree, by his own testimony, that Vapor Arm is guilty of a Wisconsin misdemeanor (Class A; $10,000, 9 months, or both) for brandishing and a felony (Class G; $25,000, 10 years, or both) for whom at?

941.20(1)(a) Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
948.21(3)(c) Neglecting a child.

Or do laws only apply to those on the right?

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think I just had an epiphany about why they're going so hard on Rittenhouse.

It's not because they don't like free speech, which is true; it's not because they don't want guns in the hands of just anyone, which is true; and it's not because they don't like due process, which is looking true.

It's precedence.

This sets precedence for a "good guy with a gun". Law enforcement isn't doing their jobs, so local militias, etc., can step up and protect their neighborhoods, even if that means crossing state lines where legal.

As we all know they don't "protest", once people get into the mob mentality, they can't stop themselves from going further as they're persuaded by each other to do so (see Jan. 6 too). If Rittenhouse is let off and a protest quickly turns to a riot with violence, we, the people, can start putting a stop to it. That is what they're scared of: Losing their ability to riot for change.

If they can convict Mr Rittenhouse, they send a message, self-defense is against the law.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-12 20-28-09.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-12 20-28-09.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 3

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Breaking the law is against the law.
So can I take that as a "yes" on these two charges?
If we want to start applying law, can we agree, by his own testimony, that Vapor Arm is guilty of a Wisconsin misdemeanor (Class A; $10,000, 9 months, or both) for brandishing and a felony (Class G; $25,000, 10 years, or both) for whom at?

941.20(1)(a) Endangering safety by use of dangerous weapon.
948.21(3)(c) Neglecting a child.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
So can I take that as a "yes" on these two charges?
The day you stop running away from my questions, I'll start answering yours.

You skipped the ones today.

And as I pointed out yesterday, a lot of times you'll post and say you're not coming back, done with the conversation etc, because you can't handle the replies. Or you just threaten people who disagree with your with warnings, abusing your admin powers.

So if you ever want to have an actual conversation/debate. Stop being scared.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, Vapor Arm was already a felon? I didn't know that. We can add
941.29(1m)(a) Possession of a firearm.
to the list of charges for him.

Another Class G felony. He could face up to 21 years in prison if you were any fair.

Pretty sure he broke some other (unconstitutional) gun laws too... but as they stand, and how you want to apply them, this should be done too, right?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So if you ever want to have an actual conversation/debate. Stop being scared.
Please put them in 1. 2. 3. question format and I will answer them all the same. If you want a follow-up from that, I will need you to answer mine, written in the same manner. Otherwise, I will just have to disengage with you altogether as you do not want to discuss, only lecture.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FEEuE1-XwAIWr_e

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro breaks it down well.

I think I just had an epiphany about why they're going so hard on Rittenhouse.

It's not because they don't like free speech, which is true; it's not because they don't want guns in the hands of just anyone, which is true; and it's not because they don't like due process, which is looking true.

It's precedence.

This sets precedence for a "good guy with a gun". Law enforcement isn't doing their jobs, so local militias, etc., can step up and protect their neighborhoods, even if that means crossing state lines where legal.

As we all know they don't "protest", once people get into the mob mentality, they can't stop themselves from going further as they're persuaded by each other to do so (see Jan. 6 too). If Rittenhouse is let off and a protest quickly turns to a riot with violence, we, the people, can start putting a stop to it. That is what they're scared of: Losing their ability to riot for change.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
I finally took a look at this.

You just lie a lot don't you?

The most recent post of yours says he was partying, when it looks like he's at home with family. Unlike Rittenhouse:

Kyle Rittenhouse, out on bail, flashed white power signs at a bar, prosecutors say​

In his 90-minute visit to the bar, Kyle Rittenhouse, 18, was seen consuming alcohol while being serenaded by a group of adult men who sang the Proud Boys’ anthem, according to the motion.
--------------

Then one is 17 and shouldn't have gun, one is 18.

Rittenhouse killed 2 people, the other killed 0 and it looks like it could be a case of self defense from bullies. He's out on bail.

You even lied about that part saying it was 25k, when it was 75k.

Bail is usually going to be higher for somebody that KILLED 2 PEOPLE. Duh.

You lie a lot.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The scary thing is you support taking guns to school to defend yourself from bullies.
I never said that.

The scary thing is you support underage thugs using weapons they shouldn't have, crossing states lines to get in fights they shouldn't be in, doing illegal stuff.

Then mr-x with his little lies. Hanging out with family = partying. 25k bail = when it's actually 75k.

And slandering somebody before the whole story comes out.

-----------
1:34pm - 10:47 - 9 hours without a post.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
You definitely implied it without explicitly saying it.

You're against Rittenhouse for murder but defend standing your ground from bullies (in school with a gun).
So you're against somebody defending themselves against people that have a long history of attacking them. But ok with underage thugs, picking up guns they're not legal to have, driving across state lines and engaging in violence.

There is also some inherent racism in what @mr-x posted. I know it's not his tweet but you would never see something like that with another white boy.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you're against somebody defending themselves against people that have a long history of attacking them.
With a gun? Inside of a school?

Are you trolling or is this a serious question?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
With a gun? Inside of a school?

Are you trolling or is this a serious question?
With a gun he wasn't supposed to have, a minor, in the middle of the night in somebody's else's neighborhood, shooting and killing people? Surely, you're pulling my leg.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With a gun he wasn't supposed to have, a minor, in the middle of the night in somebody's else's neighborhood, shooting and killing people? Surely, you're pulling my leg.
I've already stated in this thread that I think the only charge he'll get is the gun one. Though, it'll be good if he does so that it can be pressed to SCOTUS.

You're still defending a kid taking a gun to school to defend against bullying though.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators