Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Context. Was Obama with other racists in a bar singing white power songs like your boy Kyle?

bc1150cd2dd04b7281304e6a6f255550_md.jpg
Context. Were you at the bar to know that's what their context was or did the cameraman say, "Show me that you're still okay on three! (two, one, click)"

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Context. Were you at the bar to know that's what their context was or did the cameraman say, "Show me that you're still okay on three! (two, one, click)"
haha, I knew you would be in here trying to defend this. One day, I want to come here and see a thread where you actually read before you post. Throwing up the white power sign AND singing Proud Boy Anthem. You left that part out.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, I knew you would be in here trying to defend this. One day, I want to come here and see a thread where you actually read before you post. Throwing up the white power sign AND singing Proud Boy Anthem. You left that part out.
Well, I mean the judge was accused of playing a Trump song. So what was the title? You conveniently leave that out for some reason? I honestly don't know the song.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro has great breakdowns on the Rittenhouse trial. 👍🏽

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I mean the judge was accused of playing a Trump song. So what was the title? You conveniently leave that out for some reason? I honestly don't know the song.
It was God Bless the USA. Everyone one knows only Trump supporters love the USA.. :rolleyes:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

aleksey.k

Snake Charmer (Python3, DevOps)
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
White Power wins again. I wonder if you could post a video of somebody black, accused of the crimes he was, being able to pick the final jurors from a bag. Nice show from the MAGA Judge. I'm sure Kyle is at the bar, partying his ass off with his white brothers.
I like how you both call a Mexican kid "white" and simultaneously bring a topic of the race while refusing to post your 23AndMe so I can check your race. It's The Left who always tries to play the race card, not The Right

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The song is Proud of Your Boy, hence = Proud Boys

I have 3 helpless right wingers (probably why you're right wingers) that couldn't find this on their own, even tho it's also in the article I linked too earlier.

Context

If a player falls down and the coach says, "are you ok" and the player flashes that sign, it means, I"m ok

If some underage thug is underage drinking in a bar with other racists, singing the Proud Boys song and throws that sign up, it's the White Power sign. Those on the right have adopted that sign.

I like how you both call a Mexican kid "white" and simultaneously bring a topic of the race while refusing to post your 23AndMe so I can check your race. It's The Left who always tries to play the race card, not The Right

I'm not going to oblige some racist. Again, leaving stuff out like the comment about the nose and your other posts, even your sig. I think Gab is more your home.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Even had the racist Tucker Carlson embedded with them:

"Fox News firebrand Tucker Carlson was the man behind the film crew, which put together a “behind the scenes” documentary of the Rittenhouse trial. Carlson announced the doc shortly after Rittenhouse’s acquittal, alongside the news that he’d be interviewing the 18-year-old."

" Kyle Rittenhouse’s lead defense attorney was not a fan of the Fox News film crew that followed his client.

“I did not approve of that. I threw them out of the room several times,” Mark Richards told CNN on Friday. “I don’t think a film crew is appropriate for something like this.”

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If some underage thug is underage drinking in a bar with other racists, singing the Proud Boys song and throws that sign up, it's the White Power sign. Those on the right have adopted that sign.
I can't believe a thing you say when you continue to parrot this without looking into underage drinking laws in WI.

Please clarify if he was underage drinking in the illegal sense or legal sense as the emphasis put on this makes it where he was illegally consuming alcohol. And if he was legally drinking, what does it matter to the rest of the point?

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't believe a thing you say when you continue to parrot this without looking into underage drinking laws in WI.

Please clarify if he was underage drinking in the illegal sense or legal sense as the emphasis put on this makes it where he was illegally consuming alcohol. And if he was legally drinking, what does it matter to the rest of the point?

They justify condemning a person based on one picture and a mountain of lies while ignoring hours of video and eyewitness testimony.

This isn't about justice, it's about "equity". They want to strip our rights and abolish our Constitutional Republic for past crimes by committing more crimes.

If Kyle was black they'd call him a hero and the three felons he shot would be white supremacist.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CNN is being acquired by Discovery and the largest share hold wants to them to reorganize and report news instead of editorializing.

Probably to late for you, you're so broken you can't even express yourself think without using words you've been programmed with.
Old man racist syndrome.

Tucker is well liked among racists with his ongoing white replacement narratives he pushes on his show.

NPC.

1637508426759.png

1637508639365.png

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If Kyle was black they'd call him a hero and the three felons he shot would be white supremacist.
Hi

That's a big IF!

if, he was black, 17yr old male,
walking the streets, armed with automatic rifle...
he prolly would have got stopped by police or shot by them, before he made it to the protest.

all, and i mean all, of the families affected by that event, will be changed forever.

that case will also set the grounds for new laws regarding crossing state lines to "protect property", by armed "non-residents" of those states.

as, one could envision militias forming, to engage in such actions, with the mindset of "defending" property, where lives can be sacrificed under the guise of "self-defense".

remember, those who died, also had right to bear arms too, but did they exercise it?

imo...

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

That's a big IF!

if, he was black, 17yr old male,
walking the streets, armed with automatic rifle...
he prolly would have got stopped by police or shot by them, before he made it to the protest.
Bullshit. It was day three of three day riot in a small town that caused over 50 million in damages.

The democrat governor refused federal help, didn't call out the national guard and the local government had the police withdraw to avoid violent conflicts with the looters, rapist and murderers.

FYI. Same day Rittenhouse was found not guilty, a black man was found not guilty for shooting at police when they broke into his house to serve a warrant.

Black men, about 5% of the population commit over 50% of the murders and armed robberies in the USA.

all, and i mean all, of the families affected by that event, will be changed forever.

But the only people I have sympathy for are the victims, Kyle and his family.

that case will also set the grounds for new laws regarding crossing state lines to "protect property", by armed "non-residents" of those states.
No it won't. He didn't carry a gun across state lines, not that matters. They dropped the illegal firearm charge because he had a legal gun.

Kyle lived 21 miles from Kenosha. His father lived there, his family lived there and he had strong ties to the community. Many of the organized rioters were from much farther way, like Chicago.

As a teenager Kyle wasn't selling drugs or stealing from CVS, he was participating in civic programs sponsored by the police, fire department and emergency rescue.

He was in Kenosha cleaning graffiti, he was asked to help defend private property and he answered yes.

Where do you get off supporting communist and anarchist destroying property because they are "angry"?

Jacob Blake was a criminal with a felony warrant for sexually abusing his girlfriend. He tried to take her child at knife point.

He was shot ( and lived ) with a knife in his hand.

as, one could envision militias forming, to engage in such actions, with the mindset of "defending" property, where lives can be sacrificed under the guise of "self-defense".
Did you watch the trial, any of the video or are you just repeating the lies you heard on the news?

Where do you get off telling people they have no right to self-defense? Every one of the violent felons Kyle shot chased him, tried to or actually did assaulted him. The one that lived tried to shoot him and later posted on social media his only regret was hesitating.

The riot in Kenosha was incited, funded and protected by the democrat party. Kyle was there protecting his community.

remember, those who died, also had right to bear arms too, but did they exercise it?

imo...

Yes. they did. If you paid attention, you'd know that.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People who think other have a "right" to destroy property because they are upset about some imagined injustice, better take a look at Chicago, San Francisco, New York etc... where the communist have taken over and are pursuing "equity" instead of justice.

I can guarantee you, the people in Kenosha aren't buying your bullshit.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Gaige Grosskreutz says he feared for his life, pointed gun at Kyle Rittenhouse before getting shot"

Grosskreutz was so scared for his life, he chased Rittenhouse for 500 feet, then pointed a gun at him while he was on the ground after being hit in the head and neck with a skateboard.

Rosenbaum and another felon with a gun tried to ambush Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse ran and Rosenbaum chased him, caught him and tried to take his gun. Stupid. ( eye witness account )

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NY Times refused to publish a story about the small, family businesses that were destroyed in Kenosha during the race riots until after the 2020 election.

TL;DR

Official narrative was property could be replaced by insurance. People had a right to riot. The reality was small businesses were looted and burned and for most, there was no insurance. The owners and their families and customers all suffered.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators