Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political Politics

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The bills people care about right now are;

1. Groceries 🥦
2. Gas ⛽
3. HVAC ♨️

Inflation is making these go up.

Salaries have not gone up to compensate. 😢

@JennBlogger
Right, mostly due to the pandemic.

"Food prices at the grocery store have shot up across the board during the pandemic as demand has surged, and labor shortages and other disruptions have added costs at nearly every stage of the food supply chain."

"Inflation rose to 5 percent between May 2020 and May 2021, the Labor Department reported Thursday, which was higher than expected and the biggest jump since 2008. A major reason for the spike is the comparison to prices now versus a year ago, when much of the country was on lockdown. Consider airlines and hotels."

We would be in a better place if those on the right didn't fight against masks and getting vaccines.

Biden is doing great job in just 1 year. These problems will go away.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can't just stop and start the economy, dump money in and expect prices to stabilize.

I call tell you firsthand freight shipping is insanely expensive right now. Much more than 5%. It's 300% more expensive on average. 🚚

They are saying it won't come down anytime soon too.

My gas receipts are much more expensive. It cost me $50+ to fill-up my car.

I haven't heard how Biden intends to fix all of this. 🤷🏽‍♂️

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
You can't just stop and start the economy, dump money in and expect prices to stabilize.

I call tell you firsthand freight shipping is insanely expensive right now. Much more than 5%. It's 300% more expensive on average. 🚚

They are saying it won't come down anytime soon too.

My gas receipts are much more expensive. It cost me $50+ to fill-up my car.

I haven't heard how Biden intends to fix all of this. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Gas prices stable 'for the time being,' shouldn't move much higher, expert says​

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think you understand I don't want to be paying this much for gas.😄😭

Gas prices stable 'for the time being,' shouldn't move much higher, expert says​

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Thought this would never pass.

Biden getting done what Trump couldn't, an inspiration to the world.

aleksey.k

Snake Charmer (Python3, DevOps)
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Creating a food/gas/other basic supplies crisis fits perfectly with Biden's (((masters))) NWO plan

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Printing more money for the government to spend is exactly what we need!

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Creating a food/gas/other basic supplies crisis fits perfectly with Biden's (((masters))) NWO plan
Can you give details on the plan?

Most of what's happening is due to the pandemic, which those on the right are extending by not following COVID guidelines. They are hell bent on destroying America to get back at Biden and because their here Trump lost big time.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know plenty of vaxxed liberals that still got COVID.
Most of what's happening is due to the pandemic, which those on the right are extending by not following COVID guidelines.

A ridiculous statement like this is why we don't have reasonable discourse anymore.

They are hell bent on destroying America to get back at Biden and because their here Trump lost big time.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
I know plenty of vaxxed liberals that still got COVID.

A ridiculous statement like this is why we don't have reasonable discourse anymore.
They don't die tho. Over 90% of those dying from Covid did not get the vaccine. And symptoms are less severe.

What I posted is the truth. It is those on the right that have been extending this Pandemic because it is those on the right that mostly post against getting vaccines and getting masks. That makes things worse obviously.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They don't die tho. Over 90% of those dying from Covid did not get the vaccine. And symptoms are less severe.
Serious question then. Why be so mad? Seems like the problem will solve itself with people dying off. Why not encourage anti-vaxxers more if it's politically beneficial to you? Why does the left push it so hard if the right denying it will only lead to the extinction of themselves?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Serious question then. Why be so mad? Seems like the problem will solve itself with people dying off. Why not encourage anti-vaxxers more of it's politically beneficial to you? Why does the left push it so hard if the right denying it will only lead to the extinction of themselves?
What a horrible question.

Some of us care about other people.

When more people are in the hospital, taking up ICU beds with COVID, other people can die.

It's a virus. Viruses go around, to all people.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of us care about other people.
No, you don't. Everything the left does is something wrapped in empathy to act as if you care when you do not care about people or property unless it's in your favor or to get control.

In fact, this can be seen with your position about the Epik breach.
When more people are in the hospital, taking up ICU beds with COVID, other people can die.
Can this be attributed to frontline workers refusing the mandates, having worked through the pandemic, getting the virus themselves, and refusing the vax because they have natural immunities which are stronger?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
No, you don't. Everything the left does is something wrapped in empathy to act as if you care when you do not care about people or property unless it's in your favor or to get control.

Can this be attributed to frontline workers refusing the mandates, having worked through the pandemic, getting the virus themselves, and refusing the vax because they have natural immunities which are stronger?
Yes, I do, what a ridiculous response.

Following guidelines results in less sickness and death. Who out there is more outspoken against following guidelines? The right. They don't care about their fellow Americans. They are selfish and just care about themselves, don't want to be inconvenienced.

Most people in ICU with COVID are unvaccinated. that's what accounts for that.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I do, what a ridiculous response.
Denounce Anonymous as a criminal organization that is equal or greater of a threat than white supremacy then.

I don't seem to see people with left-leaning biases being able to do this as they served your purpose and prove my point.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
Denounce Anonymous as a criminal organization that is equal or greater of a threat than white supremacy then.

I don't seem to see people with left-leaning biases being able to do this as they served your purpose and prove my point.
lol, what does that have to do with COVID? When has Anonymous killed people like white supremists?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score

I don't seem to see people with left-leaning biases being able to do this as they served your purpose and prove my point

Answer these 2 questions honestly.

Which group is more outspoken against wearing masks and vaccines?
A. Those leaning left
B. Those leaning right.

Let's imagine 1 state and 2 different scenarios:
A. Every single person wearing a mask and getting a vaccine.
B. Nobody wearing a mask, nobody getting a vaccine.

Which scenario A or B would you imagine there would be more Covid sickness and death.

Answering those 2 questions honestly proves those on the right are selfish and extending this Pandemic. I even bolded it for you to help you answer.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, what does that have to do with COVID? When has Anonymous killed people like white supremists?
That's what I thought.

See you on the flipside. There's really nothing we can come to middle ground on.

(Anonymous now aligns politically left with activists that destroyed property and killed people, now while they might not be doing this, they are still doing this digitally in an attempt to inflict as much real world harm as possible, i.e., terrorism)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom