Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

political Politics

aleksey.k

Snake Charmer (Python3, DevOps)
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
@JennBlogger , keked hard on most of your points.
I mistook you for someone who's honestly interested. Now I suggest you go&take a myocarditis jab from the (((overlords))) of yours.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Gas prices stable 'for the time being,' shouldn't move much higher, expert says​

Gas prices are at a seven year high. While Joe Biden limits production in the USA, he begs for increases by OPEC and RU.

It's not just fuel prices, it's natural gas and oil used to heat homes. In march the same people said inflation would be temporary.

Biden is still restricting travel from Europe, while leaving the southern border wide open.

“We shut down pipelines and now we have to import it, so it costs a lot more.”

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, you don't. Everything the left does is something wrapped in empathy to act as if you care when you do not care about people or property unless it's in your favor or to get control.
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

In fact, this can be seen with your position about the Epik breach.

Can this be attributed to frontline workers refusing the mandates, having worked through the pandemic, getting the virus themselves, and refusing the vax because they have natural immunities which are stronger?

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The U.S. lifts the pandemic travel ban and opens the doors to international visitors​

Beginning Monday, bans on travel from specific countries are over. The U.S. will allow in international travelers, but they must be vaccinated — with a few exceptions.

The U.S. is also reopening the land borders with Canada and Mexico for vaccinated people. Most trips from Canada and Mexico to the U.S. are by land rather than air.

#letsgobrandon

--
1636462337631.png
1636462375825.png

1636462356454.png

aleksey.k

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You couldn't refute anything in my reply. Your posts really don't make much sense.
Why would I want to? As I've already written, you're a shill (and a Canadian which is the worst curse in the world). There's no sense in persuading you

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Know about international travelers that are US citizens? Might not be able to go home for a while.
Fly in to MX and walk across, free bus ride to the aid station. As long as you don't mind camping under a bridge for a few weeks. :)

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know plenty of vaxxed liberals that still got COVID.

A ridiculous statement like this is why we don't have reasonable discourse anymore.

It's like they get they get their information from twitter and cable news.

1) Mask don't help.

2) The "vaccine" doesn't provide immunity. Only surviving the infection does.

3) Florida has led by embracing freedom and responsibility and is doing better than any comparable state including NY and NJ.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Right, mostly due to the pandemic.

"Food prices at the grocery store have shot up across the board during the pandemic as demand has surged, and labor shortages and other disruptions have added costs at nearly every stage of the food supply chain."

"Inflation rose to 5 percent between May 2020 and May 2021, the Labor Department reported Thursday, which was higher than expected and the biggest jump since 2008. A major reason for the spike is the comparison to prices now versus a year ago, when much of the country was on lockdown. Consider airlines and hotels."

We would be in a better place if those on the right didn't fight against masks and getting vaccines.

Biden is doing great job in just 1 year. These problems will go away.
Nothing to do with the pandemic, it's a failure of leadership.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my knowledge only medical grade masks are truly effective.

Most people are not wearing these.

1) Mask don't help.

I don't know if this is true but lots of people have already gotten COVID and don't know.

2) The "vaccine" doesn't provide immunity. Only surviving the infection does.

You mean economically?

3) Florida has led by embracing freedom and responsibility and is doing better than any comparable state including NY and NJ.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From my knowledge only medical grade masks are truly effective.
N95 mask are effective.

Polypropylene mask are effective at stopping spittle.

The cloth rags people wear are worse than nothing.

Most people are not wearing these.

I don't know if this is true but lots of people have already gotten COVID and don't know.

Little difference in states with mask mandates and those without. Every study on the effectiveness of procedure mask ( spun polypropylene that looks like paper ) prior to 2020, proves they are ineffective at stopping viruses.

You mean economically?
I mean in deaths by Covid. Also, Florida has the oldest population in the country.

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Covid was weaponized by China, subsidized by the USA and used by politicians all over the world to grab power.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes but we must have crazy mask mandates.

N95 mask are effective.

Polypropylene mask are effective at stopping spittle.

The cloth rags people wear are worse than nothing.

aleksey.k

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Covid was weaponized by China, subsidized by the USA and used by politicians all over the world to grab power.
Based and red-pilled. Also truth-pilled

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators