Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Possible Fraud on our Forum, Beware!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By what paypal is telling me the payment was unauthorized.

If I knew what I was doing was wrong, then why would put a thread up... I just misunderstood what and what I couldnt do..

I think your sale should be "canceled" until you have full ownership of those domains in question as karter9977 mentioned.
As is, you must "own" the domains before offering them for sale here.

deedee

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually got the same problem: johnvassallo please try to contact me... My payment is also set on a hold!! Just like describt in this thread earlier!
I cant get the money and paypal says there is something you should do on your account! Can you please confirm that and contact me??

Thanks

aditional information:
It was regarding GVK.net - we made the deal yesterday. I allready has transfered it to his account since I recived payment but the payment is on hold for some reason.

Will not jugde or anything just want to know from buyer and make sure he not has run away!

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
johnvassallo,

Please answer why you don't know about the status of your payment?

"I don't know why?" is not the answer.

Thank you for your cooperation.

John

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
One call to Paypal can clear it up....I got through to them today no problem.

deedee

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they cant tell anymore on paypal... called them! It is also stupid.. but just got the usually email that I was paid for the name.. I didnt know you can be paid and then not be able to get the money!! seems wired

Not jugding anyone here.. We all just want to make sure everything goes right!!
I have had problems with my paypal too...

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The guy who opened this thread here may be the guy who has similar username on namepros and was banned for fraud.he was banned on namepros as the domain which he listed was owned by someone else and he was claiming the domain to be his.

Mods at namepros did a good job by sending email at admin contacts to verify the sale.Real owner said that was a fraudulent listing and he was banned.

http://www.namepros.com/member.php?userid=69607

http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-make-offer/385497-ufq-net-lll-net.html

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
HEY ET look at previous replys you'll see exactly what I was selling... You can call me a fraud, it was an honest mistake... I ve been a memeber for a week and already have had 3 smooth transactions, ask them how I do business.

I won the names at a snapnames.com auction, my credit card wont allow for payments over 1,000 for online spending. So I was selling the my rights for the winning auctions..

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So I was selling the my rights for the winning auctions..

This isn't a fantasy draft, you either uphold the snap auction or you don't. You cannot sell a name which you have no rights, you get rights to the name after you make the payment. As of right now, you have no right to sell the domain. Very poor business.

haythemk

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am not tryin to sell them anymore...

I am sorry guys... Please before making judgement, ask previous referneces about how I handle transactions.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So I was selling the my rights for the winning auctions..

I love this concept. I will sell you my rights to make money and pay you in Burger King points.

ciperl

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love this concept. I will sell you my rights to make money and pay you in Burger King points.

Holy Crap... why didn't you tell me it was for Burger King points... I'M ALL IN!!!!

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After reading the thread the only fault that has been proven is the thread starters.

You don't sell something you don't own.

-=DCG=-

deedee

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And me who still have not got the money for the domain!!! or that is not a fault??

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check this thread out on dnf http://www.dnforum.com/f283/ufq-net-ezx-net-thread-255632.html

This domains are not owned by him.mods at NP verified that by sending emails to admin contacts.
Even if he has won the domain in auction.he had not got the possession of the domain he was selling here also.

So you want us to make offers to you on the so called "Rights concept" which acroplex mentioned.:lol:

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Back to the point of this thread, my escrow with johnvassallo has not moved, he has not sent payment or agreed to the terms yet. Nor is he replying to PMs. John please prove to us that you are indeed legit.

I had reported to mods to verify this buyer(john)as he was posting many offers in different threads and had no trader ratings.

So there are two people involved now?:?::lol:

klklinc

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a little confusing! :?:
HaythemK is claiming he needs the money to pay for domains he has won at Snapnames but has yet to pay for.......However deedee is owed money for a domain he sold to haythemk????
What has buying names off other domainer's on this forum got to do with making payment for domains at Snap? :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom