Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

President Bush Launches Affiliate Program on CJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey check out these recent Revenews Blogs about the Republican National Committee setting up an affiliate program on CJ!

Partial Excerpt from the CJ detail page:

"We must give President Bush the support he needs to keep our country moving forward in a positive direction. Only you can help provide the resources needed to re-elect a Republican president and Congress. Your support is urgently needed. By the way, you'll earn 30% of each donation you bring in for the RNC (capped at 30%). It's a great cause and with your support we can make this a huge success for everyone."

This is big news - political lobbyists paying 30% of donations to affiliate marketers!

This is also a really fun read.

Check these out and then come back to discuss your views!

GOP Affiliate Program: Trickle Down Fundraising
http://www.revenews.com/brianclark/archives/000087.html

"Vote for Me! Click Here..." Aff. Marketing and Politics Online
http://www.revenews.com/samharrelson/archives/000088.html

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FYI,

I entered this thread not for political discussions but for affiliate marketing discussions. As far as I know this is a 1st in the industry and could give the affiliate marketing model even more press and prestige. I just think it's VERY interesting and could be lucrative if someone already has republican traffic. (Since you can't advertise in search engines, you almost need to either have a big list or exisiting targeted traffic - but if so the money could be good!)

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I admire the one who came up with this idea. Very creative. I believe many politicians will follow this one.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lets just hope they buy more political domains!

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been bombarded with George W. pop-ups in the past using the coolwebsearch trojan. You'd think the GOP would police who they associate with when paying advertising or commission fees.
Doc

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just goes to show the power of the net. it is so important now, more than ever, to have some sort of internet presence. every new opportunity that is exposed online, means an even higher demand of new domains, or the sales of old domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators