Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Re: "Platinum Plus" Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would expect that most members are Platinum members.

This level of membership has a PM message limit of 500 total.

I cant afford the next level, which is $140 annually. But it would be great to have a new level of membership, which might be called "Platinum Plus", that had a larger PM limit, lets say 1,000. For some reasonable fee like $10/year. I think a lot of people would like that!

Kevin

Upvote 0

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO 3 membership levels are best... If you start getting into platinum plus and gold plus etc then it just gets over complicated.
If you can't afford an extra $140 a year then stay at platinum and clean out your pm box ;-)

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO 3 membership levels are best... If you start getting into platinum plus and gold plus etc then it just gets over complicated.
If you can't afford an extra $140 a year then stay at platinum and clean out your pm box ;-)

Jilo,

The membership level is just a label, who checks it? I doubt the majority of domainers on dnforum can afford the $140 per year.

A simpler solution is to raise the PM limit. Why is it just 500? That is too low!

Kevin

Aleksandar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can always download your messages in various formats. Then store them offline if you really need them.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I could possibly see increasing inbox size by using dnf$, but creating new membership levels is absurd.

Jilo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jilo,

The membership level is just a label, who checks it? I doubt the majority of domainers on dnforum can afford the $140 per year.

A simpler solution is to raise the PM limit. Why is it just 500? That is too low!

Kevin

I still stand by my opinion that more than 3 levels are confusing... If you have gold, platinum and extreme 'plus' then do you have extra private forums for them, that the level below can't see? No, bad idea...

Just download your messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom