Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Really Short premium .GY domains for sale - Loan.GY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just picked up some really hot domains from a newly released country tld (GY) for a South American English speaking Caribbean country (formerly a British colony) called Guyana.

I am looking for any offers via PM or on the thread. (I do not disclose price negotiations done via PM but I do notify if a domain is being negotiated or has been sold/relisted)

I am very flexible on price because:
1) I hand registered them.
2) The tld is relatively new.
3) I need to raise $5000 (once I hit target I keep the remaining Domains for a later sale. And if I don't reach target I will continue until I sell all of them==>That means prices will be driven by market demand and bidding is informal.)

Here is the link to some related sales of .gy domains http://1afy.com/2011/07/04/dot-gy-–-one-letter-domains/

Domains registered at Gandi.net ($33 per year renewal and $15 transfer/push fees)

You can see that I have chosen generic keywords for which the dot .com extension are in the top 50 sales of ALL TIME http://www.domaining.com/topsales/

AD.GY (ads, classifieds, url shortening service)
10.GY
(number 10, 1 to 9.GY sold for 4 figures)
3G.GY
(3g broadband technology, url shortening service)
4G.GY
(4g broadband technology, url shortening service)
ADS.GY
(ads for classifieds, very short brandable domain)
USA.GY
(goode ole USA, very patriotic and very versatile domain)
Toy.GY
(1 toy, 2 toys let the kids run this domain for you, very memorable url shortner!)
Toys.GY
(you can feature serious video game releases which rival Hollywood weekly box office figures!!)
Loan.GY
(Any loan under the sun. Auto, Mortgage, School and personal loans==> Type in score = +300 000)
Fund.GY
(Funding? Who needs funding, except for me?):lol:
Insure.GY
(Insure has 60 000 searches per month and $10 cpc, do the math.)
Property.GY
(I actually like this one, please do not buy it.);)
Properties.GY
(This one too.);)
2012.GY
(The world might end, I put a count down on the site for dramatic effect)
Ticket.GY
(Any ticket on sale can be featured here and it is highly brandable)
Tickets.GY
(same as ticket.gy)
Books.GY
(Become the next Amazon. Check the site I uploaded on this domain for ideas.)

Payments via Paypal/Escrow/Sedo whichever you prefer. Just add the transfer fees to the offer. You need a Gandi.net account as the domains have limited registras that can host them.

Thank you.
Please PM me an offer and I can give a counter offer and a possible BIN. I have a BIN for each domain in mind but I don't want to scare anyone away. I can PM the bin too. (Please respond even if the BIN is high, I am flexible.)

PS!! If not enough interest I will shift this sale to the platinum section but that is not for a few days/weeks.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

brian1234

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, is the $33 p.a. an introductory rate or the regular yearly fee?

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did a test renewal on one of the .gy domains just now and $33 per year is the REGULAR yearly fee at Gandi.net. The $33 was not the 1st year discount trick that so many registra's use to snare us.

There might be other registra's offering a cheaper regular fee try Hexonet

Would you like to make a bid Brian1234?

brian1234

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe.. When you say "raise $5K", is that an indication of the value you put on the listed names collectively? :)

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That would mean $300 per domain in a group payment.

I value the entire 17 domains at +-$8000 ($470 each) but I am very flexible;) (mind out of gutter folks!)

Ideally I would like to reach my target with fewer domains sold but if you drop $5k in my lap for all of them I wouldn't put up too much of fight.

Would you like to make a mad dash for all or pick out the best while everybody is still sitting on the sidelines?

Make an offer and let me see what I can arrange for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom