Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Record Earnings At NameDrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

avp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
On Saturday May 5th I set a single day earnings record by reporting my lowest daily revenue since I began to track earnings on Jan 1st 2006. Thank you NameDrive, I couldn’t have done it without you. This was even lower than New Years Eve 2006, when the world was out celebrating.

I foolishly moved all of my domains back to ND in April to participate in the Spring Bonus, only to realize a significant drop in revenue from that reported in March. Sure I earned the maximum $100 bonus, but even with this additional revenue, my earnings were down 22% from March.

As discouraging as April was, May is shaping up to be even worse. Now I recall why I moved the lions share of my domains to other parking programs!!

avp

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that your earnings were low. There are plenty of others who are happy with namedrive earnings. Different domains - different niches - different parking companies I guess...

Care to tell us what kind of domains you parked at namedrive, how they were optimized, and where they perform better? That could actually be helpful.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi avp,

Sorry to hear that it was a low day for you. It was a low day across our entire system due to great weather and bank holidays - even more incentive to be outside and away from computers than during New Year's Eve. Not to mention 5th May being cinco de mayo.

As Typist said, and as I have said on this and other forums that, while we'd like to be, we cannot be the best solution for all comers. If you'd like to let us look over your account to see if we can improve performance, we'd be happy to do so if you just PM me your login details.

Ed

xtc

Inactive User
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
True, your mileage may vary with different domains. I've been away for a while and earnings have been up with the new feed and templates across some new domains, so I hope this will continue. Looks like NameDrive will have new changes coming up, that countdown clock has piqued my interest.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namedriver

would u also be able to look over my acct for any performance improvement?

please advise

thanks
tony

Hi avp,

Sorry to hear that it was a low day for you. It was a low day across our entire system due to great weather and bank holidays - even more incentive to be outside and away from computers than during New Year's Eve. Not to mention 5th May being cinco de mayo.

As Typist said, and as I have said on this and other forums that, while we'd like to be, we cannot be the best solution for all comers. If you'd like to let us look over your account to see if we can improve performance, we'd be happy to do so if you just PM me your login details.

Ed

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi tonyfloyd,
If you send your account details to optimize @ namedrive.com, then we will make sure your account is seen to.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom