Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

auctions Revenue Portfolio (mfpservice.fr,etc) - $4,500/yr - SOLID PROOF

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Selling this revenue portfolio and some other domains to raise much needed funds.

This portfolio is earning me $4,500 per year on average. This income is also gradually increasing in time. (For proof scroll below).

The domains are mostly Generic Typos and Typos of other big websites and therefore they receive highly targeted traffic on daily basis. Most of them are .fr (french) domains. These domains were snatched when french domains were new but now all good income domains like these are taken.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BIN: $21,000
**Offers Welcome**

AUGUST 19 Update:
BIN Reduced here to $18,000

Update August 20: Cutting down BIN for last time and its pretty close to last
offer I received.

****MASSIVE FINAL CUT - $12,000****

One of the domains for sale in this auction is mfpservice.fr. Depending if its summer or winter (generally, summer = less traffic), This domain receives about 650-1,200 monthly uniques and it earns $60-$100 every month.
(mfpservice in french is something "mutual funds publique". The main site mfpservices.fr and you would own the generic singular of it)

Why does one domain earn this much income with just one single page? If you research you will see that mfpservices.fr is a very prominent French Financial informational website.
Many visitors type mfpservice.fr instead of mfpservices.fr (actual site) as probably they are typing fast and miss an alphabet (in this case 's'). OR, mfpservice.fr is the singular of mfpservices.fr so many probably remember the site to be mfpservice.fr and therefore type it on purpose.

Whatever the reason, the domain does receive traffic and income which is ever increasing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its same with rest of the portfolios domains. They all earn income every month because they all receive targeted generic and typo traffic.

These domains in total earn about $4,500 / Yr and I am looking for 4-5 years revenue.

\

Here is why this is a great Investment for anyone:

1) Once you buy this portfolio, you will be guaranteeing continuous & increasing income for life. You will receive month-to-month payments via Paypal from the domain parking company
Namedrive.com

2) Absolutely no work involved. The BEST part about revenue domains is that you do not have to work at all. It is like buying a house and renting it except there is no maintenance or any work here. Houses sell for 10 years revenue but these domains are only for 4-5 years revenue.

The traffic is generic and typo and the visitors come in regularly and naturally click on sponsors ads. The only work involved would be one time work, which is the domain transfers, which should not take more than 20 minutes.

3) Value increase: As you all probably know, the domains are increasing in value faster than ever! Real estate would be ashamed to have itself compared. 3-letter .com domains tripled in value in just 1.5 years and revenue/traffic domains like these for sale are doing as good or even better. So, while you sit back and collect monthly income from these domains, the market value of these domains will be increasing very fast too.

Here is an overview of your ROI if you decide to invest in this Revenu Domains Portfolio. You invest $24,000 (4.5 years income) on this portfolio. In about 1 year, you would have earned $4,500-$5,000 income from these domains. These domains, as per the domain market trend, would have increased in value to $37,000- $48,000 in about that time.

That is a total net gain of $17,500 - $29,000 or roughly 92% ROI within 1 Year.

Anyone who is in revenue domains business will snatch this portfolio - dont be late! Make your offer or bid.

SOLID INCOME PROOF: You will not find this much detailed proof of income in any business/domain for sale.
If you want to check it in person, I would be more than happy to arrange it for you. Visit my place and I would login and
show you historical income right in front of you.

Received interests and offers from members.

It does'nt necessarily have to be 4-5 years income offer-

Below is from sale of a .fr portfolio (about 1.5-2 years ago when .fr revenue domains were risky & that extension was not very established domains for rev.)

"Looking to sell a portfolio of 50 .fr domains. All typos of established websites, all with type-in traffic. Collectively the names earn between $7-10+ a day." (link of sale will be provided and confirmed upon request)

>>50 .fr domains for just $8/day income - thats a lot of renewal cost for such little income in my opinion.
>> Seller was selling based on 1 months revenue!
>>Also, the seller was looking for 2-3 yrs income and he did sell it.
- still a great deal for the buyer as he would be earning money while his portfolio increases in value every day!

>>>This portfolio that is for sale here on the other hand is earning average $16 / day ($10-$22/day range depending on day and more importantly season) - and porfolio has below 20 domains in total meaning lesser yearly costs!

>>>Also, out of all domains that I saw for sale and all portfolio that were sold, this one has the most track and proof of income. All other sellers listings had no proof or just 1month/ last months proof which could be biased (as it could winter month - thus inflating 1 years income on average). I remember the lack of proof in those sales specifically because I was looking to buy porfolios myself .. after experiecing the value and consistently increasing income growth of my existing one.

>>>Also, unlike 2 years ago, now you will not see any .fr portfolios for sale as all sellers very comfortable with their investment and enjoying stable and increasing monthly returs. FR rev. portfolios are now established with consistent income.

These are mostly typos of very established websites but at the same time not of aggressive companies (like eBay, Google,etc). Absolutely no typo of company that is active for typo domains. Thats one quality of this portfolio I admired right from the beginning. I can also confirm and sign agreement that there never has been any trademark issue.
The domain generating most of the income is mfpservice.fr (each click going up to $2! - avg $0.25-0.30/click at Namedrive). I believe mfp stands for "public mutual funds". Since its in french it is something like mutual funds publique. The main site is mfpservices.fr but this is the singular of that so I strongly assume its very generic.

I tried using sedo for 1 domain (cherifm.fr) about a week ago and the income for that increased twice. I had plans to change all but as you it is a very time consuming but definitely a income increasing potential for the new owner. (note: it is being sold based on current income though - not potential)

I will consider even 3 years income. I wouldnt have put it for sale even for more than that rate if I wasnt in need of funds at this time. Let me know what you think.
It does nt necessarily have to be 4-5 years income offer.

Here is a sale of a .fr portfolio (about 1.5-2 years ago when .fr revenue domains were risky & that extension was not very established domains for rev.)

"Looking to sell a portfolio of 50 .fr domains. All typos of established websites, all with type-in traffic. Collectively the names earn between $7-10+ a day."

50 .fr domains for just $8/day income - thats a lot of renewal cost for such little income.
Also, the seller was looking for 2-3 yrs income and he did sell it.

This portfolio that I have is average $16 / day for this one ($10-$22/day range depending on day and more importantly season) - and below 20 domains!
Also, this is by far is - the portfolio with most track and proof of income. All listings had no proof or just last months proof which could be biased (as it could winter month - thus inflating 1 years income). I remember lack of proof in those sales specifically because I was looking to buy porfolios myself .. after experiecing the value and income growth of my existing one.

Also, unlike 2 years ago, right now you will not see any .fr portfolios for sale as all are imo very comfortable with their investment and .fr rev. portfolios are now established with consistent income.

These are mostly typos of very established websites but at the same time not of aggressive companies (like eBay, Google,etc). Absolutely no typo of company that is active for typo domains. Thats one quality of this portfolio I admired right from the beginning. I can also confirm and sign agreement that there never has been any trademark issue.
The domain generating most of the income is mfpservice.fr (each click going up to $2! - avg $0.25-0.30/click at Namedrive). I believe mfp stands for "public mutual funds". Since its in french it is something like mutual funds publique.
The main site is mfpservices.fr but this is the singular of that so I strongly assume its very generic.

For domain parking, I tried using sedo for 1 domain (cherifm.fr) about a week ago and the income for that domain increased almost twice. I had plans to move all domains there but as you know it is a very time consuming process. However, it is definitely an income increasing potential for the new owner considering he or she has 10-12 hours at hand to move parking companies. (note: it is being sold based on current income though - not potential)

I will consider even 3 years income. I wouldnt have put it for sale even for more than that rate if I wasnt in need of funds at this time.

Payment: Bank wire or Escrow.com.

Domain Summit 2024

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I doubt that anyone want to pay 4-5 yrs for .FR domains. How many domains are there in this portfolio?

Houses sell for 10 years revenue but these domains are only for 4-5 years revenue.
Houses don't depreciate as long as hurricane didn't strike on it, while domains typo involves much higher risk for being sued ;)

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes but these are not blatant typo domains of typo searching active companies like eBay.com or Google.com. In fact, the highest earning domain is a generic domain as mentioned in the description. Allow me edit the description and add some details to explain further.

Also, you dont need to do the following things:
clean
repair
look for tenants (or sponsors)
make sure tenant pays
take risk of not finding tenants - thus no regular income

If it does not make up for the domain portfolio risk, then the fact that the portfolio is selling for 6-7 years LESS income than a house definitely does in my opinion.

I do have experience of Real Estate and yes houses can depreciate without hurricane or thunder striking them. Look at the current market in the midst of Mortgage chaos.

Also, since I need funds urgently, I may accept 3 years income too considering the buyer can pay soon. It does not necessarily have to be 4-5 years income offer

bwhhisc

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are there any restrictions on owning .fr for non-residents?

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Couple of more offers and interests. Many people tracking.

Cutting down BIN for last time and its pretty close to last
offer I received.

****MASSIVE FINAL CUT - $12,000****

It doesn't get any better than this!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
moved to external links because of posting ebay links.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks mod!

All pms replied to. Here is the list.

updated-DNF.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom