Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let's see, where are the little brown-nosers now that only seem to appear in threads that I post, questioning the validity of my remarks about how Sedo is going south since January?

Where are the moderators that seem eager to slap me with a warning because I am not gonna sit here and take crap from little anonymous pixelfarts?

I guessed so. Nowhere.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1st July 2006 was abysmal !

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"Abysmal" - love it. I will use that word from now on.

brassneck

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well so were mine - but i'm hoping it was something to do with the fact that the whole of England was probably watching us lose in the World Cup - all my domains are .co.uk.

However I did also notice that some of my keywords have been arbitrarily reset by Sedo (as mentioned elsewhere) so that was a factor too. Don't know if there were any other more general issues.

Stephen.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
fryman04 said:
I have a shitty site hosted on a $2-per-month plan and even that one doesn't go down as often as Sedo

That was a nice one! :regular_smile:

.... Sedo loss is NameDrive gain

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Let's see, where are the little brown-nosers now that only seem to appear in threads that I post, questioning the validity of my remarks about how Sedo is going south since January?
Where are the moderators that seem eager to slap me with a warning because I am not gonna sit here and take crap from little anonymous pixelfarts?
I guessed so. Nowhere.

...I think well formulated critique is always a good thing..and although it seems some may have at least different opinions about how a useful discussion should be held (not about the validity of anything) I don't see a reason why you would personally attack anyone here on this board because of a different experience or approach to a solution, I have seen many problems with Sedo as well, but again, it would help all of us a lot more if we would try to figure out an improvement for our parking rather than bashing each other...I am a little confused why you insult people that are interested in the same thing, and just so you don't think this is anyone anonymous check the whois on bnu.com and send me an email if you like....JM

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
My critique is aimed at Sedo - this is their "forum" and should they have any issues with my justified commentary, they will. They are the only ones, other than my CPA, who can get down to the actual revenue figures to evaluate why the revenue is plummetting while the clicks remain the same.

The fact is, that in 6 months I have yet to see a justified reply to my rather outspoken complaints. So now we have an instance where the keywords were changed with no justification whatsoever.

Majnoon

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
problem coming back again. can't login to sedo. I think it is time to move to ND

<EDIT>

I am able to login now

</EDIT>

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have over 300 domains with traffic pointing to sedo. the reset of keyword really makes me angry and waste of my time.

not only the ctr went down significantly due to this untargeted portal page, i have to spend time to re-optimize the keyword and not sure whether will it be resetted again :(

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Down again...

Can we get a response from someone at Sedo with a detailed explanation?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
2:40 am. Same issue with logins.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi Everyone,

I'm adament about getting this resolved. If you have a problem logging in, could you please send me a screen shot (with the URL) of the error message?

The problem is that our tech team must be able to recreate the error. So, I don't mind having my inbox full of screenshots if that means we can get this resolved. My email address: [email protected]

Thanks for helping us get this sorted out!

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

naqiboy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i hope i can put my comment here. For the past few days i have also noticed a funny login problem. It used to happend at around 6am gmt to like 7-8am gmt. I try to login and it just brings me to the same page. Sometimes the page just doesnt load. Then after an hour or two, everything back to normal. Its been happening for past couple of days but i dint notice it today.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom