Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Sedo More than Fair on My Revenue Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post that Sedo made a fairly substantial parking revenue payment to me when as I look back, I'm not sure they really had to. At first they were not going to pay, but after reconsidering, (for whatever reason), they did pay me. I really can't go into details, as I'm sure Sedo would not like for me to. But the mistake I made was due to my ignorance of Sedo's TOS. I feel it would be wrong of me to not to at least post this. Despite Sedo's growing reputation as lagging in costomer service, I have to say they treated me very well and were quick to respond to my emails. And also contacted me via telephone.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
glad to hear that, it's been a long time since ai read anything positive about sedo. I just hope their support was always as quick as you describe

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What did you do wrong against SEDO TOS? Tell us so that no newbie like you will do it again!

TurNIC

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me say that my portfolio is nothing too special...I have just a few very good domains and I only sell a few domains through Sedo a year... I think that Sedo is rampping up thier customer service. Wish I could post what I did wrong, but after the way Sedo treated me on this issue I feel they would not like it. As a matter of fact I agreed to that.

But many here can figure it out anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom