Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKing.net

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A few months ago, I had a url of mine bid on at Sedo. It was for well over $20,000.00,

however after a month of non-payment, I questioned Sedo Support about it. they came back and said that these things take time. Which I can understand....weeks go by, Sedo contacts the "bidder" and the "bidder" tells Sedo, that he is a bit slow in getting the funds, but that it would be soon.

More waiting, Sedo emails me and tells me that if the $ has not been paid within such and such time, the CONTRACT will be CANCELLED.

Time passed, and Sedo CANCELLS the contract. They then give me a free month (whoopie) of front page (supposedly) showing ( a supposedly $40 value)

Yeah, Im not happy with the whole situation. If SEDO is going to have "contracts" that they can just toss away why do i even bother???

had to let some steam off. sorry

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its hardly SEDO's fault if someone refuses to pay.. The contract are there to protect you and the buyer.. If the buyers changes there mind there is not a lot that can be done.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is a legal contract and Sedo will provide you with the buyers information, if you wish to proceed with legal action against the buyer for breach of contract. I would bet that there are some legal contacts in this forum who could assist in such matters.

DD

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it may be a fake bidder which happen frequently 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom