Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker Selling FREE Domain Names

ibsolutions

Level 1
Reaction score
I just got a good idea and wanted to run it passed the forum to see what people think. Ive been creating free co.us.org websites for a bit and reselling the sites, so selling the websites and kinda the domains but really selling as a website more than a domain name. whats peoples thoughts on buying and selling free domain names??? i mean, if they are really easy to remember or keyword powerful then they have to be worth something to the right person. say i create, cheaplaptops.co.us.org, although its free the fact its not available has to give it value right? or what would be valuable if not that concept? I cant afford to buy and sell proper domains, after trying and failing I thought maybe this would be better and selling websites has been pretty good to me. I mean im not getting rich or going to be able to live off what ive made but its given me a bit of cash here and there to put back in to projects and taken very little time or resourcs but can anyone tell me any ways I can better use these free domain names to my advantage or if im missing something. would you pay for a valuable domain name if it was a free domain name. meaning it would be really valuable if it was a tld so would if have value as a domain which was originally free. if that makes sense.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators