Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Selling Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkspider

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I only have tree domains left in my portfolio.

These are linkspider.co.uk, directory.eu.com and linkspider.org

I started a company in 2001 under the name of Linkspider UK and the linkspider.co.uk domain name has been with me through the ups and downs. In the early days I made thousands and thousands of dollars from these domain names $20,000+ in google revenue $30000+ in searchfeed revenue $15000+ in Fastclick Revenue etc etc

It was due to the fact that in the early days google was a sucker for dmoz data and linkspider uk was a clone with its own unique search engine firstly with the curry guide script then with the iweb script.

I learned PHP and Perl and slowly developed the sites and then in 2005 google blacklisted my sites all 39 of them and sunk my business I was in the top 30,000 for a year or so in 2004....but they were the good old days when seo was a blast....anyway I'm selling up I can't be bothered with running websites any more and trying to scratch a extra income online.

The sites are ranked on alexa in the millions not the top 100,000 any more after my insolvency, divorce and two children I pretty much stopped working on the internet....my bubble had burst and I really couldn't be bothered any more, the studiotraffic scam that stung me for 10's of thousands had finished me off to be perfectly honest. Google was becoming a monster and about to be privatised any everything just got to complicated....Ahhh memory lane what a wonderful place....anyway sedo suggests that I sell linkspider.co.uk for $11450.00 and they havn't suggested a figure for the other two domains....Its probably not very realistic but hey thats sedo for you....

So what do you think guys and girls....

P.S. I got a crap load of web software to shift....ha!

Glen (linkspider the original)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators