Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Serial killer on the loose in Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
5 prostitutes found murdered in last 2 weeks. Already being dubbed the ipswich ripper

And would you believe, some f***ing louse has regged the domains ipswichripper com and co.uk in the last couple of days. SCUM

Domain Days 2024

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah i read about it in the swedish newspaper. Hopefully they catch the scum soon.. People keeps register domain like this all the time.. like when tsunami happend, 9/11 etc. Alot of domains was registered these days..

loscocco

is out kiteboarding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is Ipswitch the name of the town? if so its funny that the domain shows ads for IP switches and routers instead.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5 prostitutes found murdered in last 2 weeks. Already being dubbed the ipswich ripper

And would you believe, some f***ing louse has regged the domains ipswichripper com and co.uk in the last couple of days. SCUM

It's not that different from news and newspaper reporters jostling for the best camera angle - they capitalise on bad news just the same. Only thing is they do it behind a faceless organisation.
Ultimately, they all do it because the rest of us want to know as much about it as possible.

Got to pity the victims and their families. I imagine that some of them didn't even know their relative was a prostitute until now...

Unasi

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Interesting - who regged ipswichripper.com is for you "some f***ing louse" and "SCUM" while no name calling for the guy who is doing it. I think you need a domain break.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not that different from news and newspaper reporters jostling for the best camera angle - they capitalise on bad news just the same. Only thing is they do it behind a faceless organisation.
Ultimately, they all do it because the rest of us want to know as much about it as possible.

Got to pity the victims and their families. I imagine that some of them didn't even know their relative was a prostitute until now...

Murdoch is not a faceless organisation, just a fatherless organisation :)

Tommy Sheridan's words, not mine...
In a one word association type interview, "Murdoch" was replied with "Fatherless" quick as a flash LOL
Gotta love the guy, even if he does like extra curricular activities ;)

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting - who regged ipswichripper.com is for you "some f***ing louse" and "SCUM" while no name calling for the guy who is doing it. I think you need a domain break.

Unasi

I am sure the other doesn't need saying!

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't you want to check out the owner of that domain if you were investigating this case? Just in case.

You know they interviewed one of the girls on the national TV news just before she died. Really sad.

DaveZilla

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You must have thought of regging the domain to check on it. Maybe he regged it so someone else wouldn't have the chance to put up a tasteless site. :lol:

Reg'ing <insert news item>.com is far from new.

News people profit and make their living off other peoples hardships and trajedies. It doesn't make it unethical or wrong. Everyone has to make a living.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
yea, i wonder if they will catch him, £250k now offered

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea, i wonder if they will catch him, £250k now offered

I don't know why they don't offer rewards more often - a case like this will cost many times that £250k every day that it's going on.

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jasdon

Effectively you are putting a price on someones head

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jasdon

Effectively you are putting a price on someones head

So what's wrong with that?

Political correctness goes out the window when you're talking about crimes like this.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ole,
he's the culprit..........not the victim! ;)
In the circles prostitutes move, they don't talk to the police.
Lots of them are controlled by drugs & gangs.
Money might be the only thing that will make one of them talk if they might know something, or someone close to the weirdo. Greed, not morals.
Whatever way you look at it, if some poor girls life is saved cos he's caught quicker, it has to be a good thing.
Predmeister :yes:

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ole,
he's the culprit..........not the victim! ;)
In the circles prostitutes move, they don't talk to the police.
Lots of them are controlled by drugs & gangs.
Money might be the only thing that will make one of them talk if they might know something, or someone close to the weirdo. Greed, not morals.
Whatever way you look at it, if some poor girls life is saved cos he's caught quicker, it has to be a good thing.
Predmeister :yes:

I don't dispute that... I merely suggest rewards can become a catalyst to commit

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This country is nuts. I wouldn't be surprised if the ripper put in a claim for the reward and claimed legal aid. Also I don't see how they can be doing enough to catch this guy. Every car should be stopped and searched after 9pm, every driver questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom