Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Serial killer on the loose in Ipswich

Status
Not open for further replies.

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the ripper put in a claim for the reward and claimed legal aid.

Two friends of mine works in solicitors. One told me about a man who chopped his arm off with hedge clippers to try and swindle 100k out of insurance

Another told me about a man who burnt himself on a frozen turkey!! He won and got shed loads!

(think paxo)

Domain Days 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A price on a victims head!

yea exactly £50k per head, was probably calculated as a total budget, that Ipswich prostitute would earn in the life time..:-/

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What makes me angry is that a group connected to the local council in that area are wanting several thousands to pay prostitutes that they see on the streets over Xmas so they stay off for their safety, do they not think that will encourage the girls to be on the streets even more.

Like Predator said its all down to drugs and being able to buy them or pay off a debt, as for the money well the Police only pay if it leads to a conviction (98% certain) and they will want to get off the streets.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last Login: 10/27/2006
I guess he´s been busy lately...

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bit of a shitter for the 7 friends on there, they have pics so a lot of people in the area will know them so if I was them I would contact Myspace asap

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And would you believe, some f***ing louse has regged the domains ipswichripper com and co.uk in the last couple of days. SCUM

Funny you say that...why did you look up the domain? To register it maybe? ... hippocrate.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What makes me angry is that a group connected to the local council in that area are wanting several thousands to pay prostitutes that they see on the streets over Xmas so they stay off for their safety, do they not think that will encourage the girls to be on the streets even more.

It just boggles me that people will continually try to pound a square peg into a round hole without considering the consequences. If they were to do this, Ipswich will suddenly and briefly increase in population by about 20,000 prostitutes. And if you don't pay all of them...well, you'll just get sued.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
deleted

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Profie says he's "the Bishop". Don't we have one of those here on this forum?

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did a load of google searches - I thought I had found the guy on a soccer forum talking about the area. Just removed the link as can't be the same bloke. He is online now.

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, I looked it up when the term was being banded about on the news, and I knew some louse would have regged it, so I wanted to see who it was.. Was it you??? :lol:

Hah, so you looked it up because you knew someone had regged it? What is the point in that...

And no, it wasn't me who regged it. Even if it had been me, I don't see the crime in it. I am not the one who is slamming on the guy who regged it - as someone else stated it is no different then many other domains being regged.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, Ipswich is like Sin City. I hope the killer is caught before he makes his next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom