Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Shameful management and service at NameJet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Namejet are a f*cking disgrace

I have had nothing but problems with them and they are near on impossible to contact, when you do eventually gt thru (fter you hve paid for a domain you never receive and then they disable your account of course, so you cant send contact form) they don't gt back

Save your time, money and madness and use snapnames or don't bother at all.

These freaks are ignorant at best and retards at worst :upset::upset::upset:

I DARE A SO CALLED REP TO EVEN COME ON HERE

Domain Days 2024

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone from Namejet on these forums?? I have a question that support cannot answer regarding Billing. There's no way to process a credit card manually- it's all automated and done as namejet says "every 8 hours or so" The flaw with this is that if you miss a certain billing deadline you lose the domain and get billed $10 punitive and lose rights to rebid.
The Banks will often decline a repeated request for payment from Namejet (merchant name- Domain Name registration) if a credit card has reached its limit and awaits top-up and when topped up, the banks will still reject Namejet billing because they suspect fraud. The only way to change this is to have some form of manual purchase mechanism on Namejet where cc details can be rentered or an instant transaction enabled instead of waiting for the Namejet billing bot.

Generally, my experience with Namejet has been positive. But when it comes to support.... erm...no comment.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
None from Namejet comes here. You have to use their ticket system; I had some trouble updating cc info and it was resolved quickly via their ticket system.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can't use ticket system if they take payment and then disable account.
i also opened a new account and sent message via ticket system twice. i heard nothing.
in my opinion they are a bunch of c*nts

None from Namejet comes here. You have to use their ticket system; I had some trouble updating cc info and it was resolved quickly via their ticket system.

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
in my opinion they are a bunch of c*nts

Who owns Namejet? Is it a joint venture between enom and Network Solutions?
Maybe they have nobody here, but they must be watching - I mean look at the size of the banner they sponsor on the DN Homepage...

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The message namejet.com sends is that they do not care about their customers....and they do not have to. They know they have a monopoly on the best netsol drops and simply do not care because they will always have customers as long as there are good drops.

neonoceans

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well some sort of record. A support ticket answered in under an hour.
Amazing.
Unfortunately, unless they do something about their Edison era technology they will lose out in the long run if they can't get paid.

I'm sorry but this is all automated and technical support has no way to push through order processing in the system.
Please make sure that your credit card information is up to date on your account . If the system has any processing problems you will receive notice via email

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is why I love Snapnames .. If there is any problem or if I have made a mistake, all I do is send an e-mail and wait for them to sort it out for me. Tons of Kudos to Snapnames and their excellent customer service!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snap is a refreshing experience indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom