Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

sheds.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, well done... hope its put to good use.....

M

mole

Originally posted by unclewilco

I wished I could just give the name to you, wilc, but $2k was all I was willing to give to stop this drop ego-madness. Bring on the WLS, please. Many developers spend years eyeing domains that mean much to them...

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Congrats John (toogoodhealth) for proxy capture of sheds.net :D

Thanks Mole!
Im pretty psyched about getting it!
I'm going to begin building sheds.net this week showing some of my products and also as an information source.

\ / Peace!

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by unclewilco

Thanks Wilco! And it will be put to very good use.
Although it will be a commercial site I am also going to put up a ton of information about sheds and their evolution. Most of the information has been written by me but I also have a few lines from the top manufacturers in the US.
Of course sheds.net could use some input from overseas! Maybe a section of images and articles dedicated to sheds in the UK?

JOhn

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole

I wished I could just give the name to you, wilc, but $2k was all I was willing to give to stop this drop ego-madness. Bring on the WLS, please. Many developers spend years eyeing domains that mean much to them...

Mole, in this case it was strictly a business decision. I own several retail stores and one of our main product lines is storage sheds. You can see them here: www.outbuildings.net

I wouldn't have paid $2000 simply to resell as I think I would be holding onto it for quite a while however for my own use it was a STEAL at $2050! As I stated before that was much less than my advertising budget for this weekend.

What's pretty cool about being a conventional business owner and a domaineer is that sometimes the 2 industries cross paths leaving me with awesome names which quickly pay for themselves (for an example visit chimineas.com) and give me the ability grab more great names.

Have a great Sunday guys!

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the less shed about this domain the better! sorry, couldn't resist it.

Great name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom