Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Should I warn DNF Members about bad business, or keep quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Goes to show how shameless some people are when it comes to selling out their integrity (assuming they had any to begin with).

:-S

JuniperPark - I would consider posting your comments in the People Not To Do Business With section - but don't be surprised if they counter accuse you of something; as much as they may surprise you and apologize. :)

good advise and well responded !

this and many other forums and there activities are based on trust and one should know whom they can trust.

however,keep in mind that you may will be less liked if you speak your mind !
( trust me - i know !) :smilewinkgrin:

Domain Days 2024

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143069

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotComGod

2- If the user does not respond the way you want, go ahead and post the facts in the people to avoid section. Make sure if you post about another dnf member that you can back it up

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

domainfun

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say he deserves a negative TR and definitely owes you a sincere apology. Give him one day or two, if still no acceptable apology is heard from him, making him known to the public is the way to go.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. I know DNF got hacked and Adam had to change some things, but a huge part of this community is us looking out for each other. Domainers helping domainers. Part of this is letting people know about fraudsters. If somebody (especially someone who is well known on this forum) scammed you, post it for all to see. Period.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes please post it, this is a place where we do business and everything should be transparent in this forum. Help keep this a safe place to do business by posting the details of your unfortunate experience.
Thanks

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The hacker won ... moral of the story is that in real life, the good guy doesn't always win :(

Be nice if you can publicly post the user name, but many here, including myself, understand completely, if you choose not to.

Ron

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the guy is following this thread, it would be in his best interest to stick his hand up at this point and offer an explanation - at least by doing that he could retain some dignity rather than letting himself be exposed.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then why are you even asking? Obviously you want to post it..then go ahead and do it instead of making a useless thread about it.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The fact that no money changed hands is mute, the agreement was 2 week delivery. Therefore the buyer make arrangements based on the commitment of the delivery time. The seller misses the delivery, avoids contact, then denies the agreed 2 week delivery. I guarantee if it happens to me I'll post the name and the bare bones facts, if we don't watch each others backs then this community is pointless.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No need to debate over whether to post his/her name or not. Just do it--I think as long as there is documented evidence there is nothing here to be discussed!

olebean

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this thread is becoming pointless

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
or don't..lol

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, you should warn fellow forum members. In part that's what a forum is all about. It's about good-standing members helping eachother here and there with either information or advice to help all of us profit more collectively.

But the warning only needs to be done after repeated talks with the individual who has made the offense. If there is any sort of resolution that can be reached I don't think there's a need to throw any more gasoline on the situation by warning members.

If no resolution can be reached and you're out of something, either money or time - then YES, warn us - please!

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Post--the integrity of this forum needs to be maintained...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom