Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Sites For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott.Mc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have decided its time to let go, i am going to sell all the sites i currently own and control and even the main network site.

First up

Learnhost.net

This site is pretty dead but the guides where all written by me and are all good if you promote the site, no promotion at all has been done. Hasnt really made anything on adsense about $6 hasnt had many unique hits about 30 a day.

Sep 2004 410 578 2275 15883 30.40 MB
Oct 2004 80 174 627 1453 3.91 MB

Mostly content sale, and it will come with a new design which is almost finished, the new owner will get the design and also i will put the new design in place for you.

To add guides www.learnhost.net/lh.jpg

The code was written by me and the current design was too(thats why its pretty poor as i am not a designer)

With the new design the site will have alot of potential because it makes full use of the site, the guides are good for the people they are targeted too and i regularly refer people to them.

Looking for bids above $40

----------------------

Answer2Day.com

This is my latest site, its a rpg game. Unique idea with the questions, already 69 players and its only been open a week.
I spent alot of time coding this site and the script is worth about $120 which was the reason i made it in the first place for a client who wanted it in the end up i totaly changed it and used it for my own site. The site has alot of potential and i am not desprite to sell, as i can make good things from it.

I put adsense up 2 days ago and already have made
10 October 2004 9,147 9 0.1% USD0.88 USD8.04
11 October 2004 4,873 15 0.8% USD2.45 USD4.58
12 October 2004 6,955 27 1.4% USD3.41 USD6.67

Call it an average of $5 a day so if i count it for the whole month roughly
5 * 7 * 4 = $140 a month.

I am not accepting small bids for this site, and i am really happy with it and the users are very nice.

The prize is only 2 domains a month, i pay $6 per domain and will provide you with the reseller account at www.directdomainreg.com which current has
Current Available Balance: USD 52.62

$52.62 available in balance.
The game also has a full list of questions which i spent alot of time in making 2 answers for so incase users dont submit questions it will fully manage them itself.

The system is pretty complex, it runs a queue of 20 questions, if a user does not submit a question the script will add a preset one itself.

Each user gets points for each question asked and each correct answer. It also includes a surfer for backlinks there are quite a few new sites added to the surfer so thats more backlinks. The surfer is all auto you do not manage anything, the users can submit there link as long as a backlink to answer2day.com is on there site the script will auto check, each day they will get a refer from crawl.answer2day.com which will check for the backlink, there is a row in the database called paid which will check if they had a paid link which is $5 if they do then it wont check there site.

There is also a hard question feature which users do not get multiple choice. They get more points if they get it correct.

On the domains you register the domain at directdomainreg.com , i will lend you support at directdomainreg if you ever have problems since the owner is a person i work for. Once you hit register the domain will be registered and updated within 2 minutes so you dont have to wait 24 hours.

All in if we do a rough calculation monthly profit =

$140 - $12 = $128 per month

and there is also $52.62 in the directdomainreg.com

custom coded script

+ $120

I am looking for high offers otherwise please do not bid.

I will help all owners with new coding updates providing i can still help admin the site as i really like the userbase.
If you want to transfer the site i will do it all for you that includes setting up any new cronjobs/database etc.

---------------

Scott-Web.com

This is my main network site.

Site is a PR2

All clients come with the site, there are currently 0 clients in progress, but all the previous happy clients will stay with the new owners. They can be found at the portfolio.

The owners get full copyrights to my open source scripts

SWNews
http://swnews.scott-web.com

Which is a news script written in php, the script will be fully owned by the new owners and they will be able to update it.
Many features
---
SWNews is a powerful news management script, allowing fully manageable news with a click of a button, saves you time manually editing your pages when you have a news update. Includes easy layout editor in the admin panel. If you are not sure, then give the demo a try, the link is to the left
--

It will also come with V1.3 which is almost complete just needs some touch ups, includes replacers and 3 different types of views including more... , full story, default.

SWUpload

New owners will also get fully copyrights of SWUpload which is a powerful image hosting script, has full configuration for easy management, also runs a powerful php template system, this script will turn out to be a master peice with a bit of work, more work on it and you will be able to get a community of people skinning and modding the script. Includes language files and the newest version(not available to public) includes other languages translated by my friends.

http://swupload.scott-web.com

########################

Scott-Web also comes with the reputation which i worked hard at.
There are a few templates i wrote also available on the site.

The portfolio only includes php jobs i have done and not all the server management jobs i have taken, which will get you alot of customers easily, i have got many satisfied customers from server management.

Taking any offer for this.

submitdn.com

A search engine submit site.

I will provide you with the software on purchase.

Looking for offers above $25

These are the 4 sites currently up for sale. I may add more later.
Please bid either in pm or in this post thank you.

----

BIDS FROM OTHER FORUMS
Scott-web.com - $50
SubmitDn.com - $35
Learnhost.net - $150
Answer2Day.com - NA($250 rejected)

Scott.Mc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regards to the theme the new owner will get a .psd of the new layout.

Nothing great but its better and its much cleaner.

Latest bid

Scott-Web.com = $260 @ sitepoint

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested in buying SubmitDn.com for $40.

Scott.Mc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LAST MINUTE BID
$45 for submitdn.com , Receieved @ sitepoint

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be willing to bid more for submitdn.com, but which search engine submission software does it include?

AddWeb Website Promoter 7.1?

Scott.Mc

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its called site submitter.

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know you are included the software for free, but I have used it in the past and it's does not work very well for me...it stops submitted for me on Tecoma. I am going to just pass on submitdn.com even though the domain itself is a great name.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators