Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

So who are the new owners of DNForum

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Suggestion for improvements: I'd love to see the new owners of DNForum introduce themselves. Also, to shed some light on who moderates the forum currently.

I was told "Mark" is out. So whoever is running the account Tech Administrator, instead of deleting my posts, please say hello and introduce yourself. Hope you understand why.

Upvote 0

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah, even a very simple, Hello, I'm ________ we're still transitioning, working on things but we plan to come back bigger and better, blah blah blah, type of thing. Right now it's not looking good/good start because somebody is closing threads but for some reason can make a simple hello.

Domain summit 2024

Tech Strator

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi, they are getting familiar with many things during the changeover and will make an announcement by the start of next week.
We are in the final stages of the deal and full hand over is not complete. Just business as usual.
Thanks for your patience and it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hi, they are getting familiar with many things during the changeover and will make an announcement by the start of next week.
We are in the final stages of the deal and full hand over is not complete. Just business as usual.
Thanks for your patience and it will be worth the wait.

That's interesting. Who exactly is responding here?

I was told by the former owners that:

1. They no longer control the domain.
2. Their old admin "Mark" is not working for the new owners.

You seem to speak on behalf of the old management still.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Theo

Sorry about our delay in coming forth as owners of DNForum.com. As mentioned in the announcement we wanted the deal to conclude before starting to fiddle around with stuff. At the time of your post the old admin was still managing a few minor details as a favour during the transition period.

We promise to do better on the communication front going forward.

Best
Lars

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks Lars. The old admin, whoever he really was ("Mark") goofed around during the transition period. I will explain in a PM.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators