Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

So who do you guys reccomend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty new to the game so my question is who do you guys reccomend? I have setup accounts with sedo, namedriver, and revenuedirect. I won't signup with domainsponsor because their page in non-ssl and it's asking for my SSN.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont use revenuedirect, horrible horrible horrible

try:
www.skenzo.com
www.goldkey.com

I wouldn't worry about DomainSponsor, they are one of the top parking companies in the world, many DNF members use them and are very happy with the results

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well who usually makes you guys the most $$? Domainsponsor, sedo, namedriver?

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RossH said:
Well who usually makes you guys the most $$? Domainsponsor, sedo, namedriver?

Like most answers here, it depends on the domain names and their traffic.

SEDO has sold the most of my domains but my PPC earnings are probablly the worst there unless its a really expensive/popular category.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmmm....well overall who do you guys think has the best program?

I thought revenuedirect looked interesting because of their pages and pop-ups but others have said they aren't good so *shrug*

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no one great program. Period.

Get an account at SEDO, Domain Sponsor and Gold Key. Test your domain(s) there, choose the one that is making you most money. Its pretty simple.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainsponsor is a must...

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
Domainsponsor is a must...

Well maybe I'll miss out then, but any company that can't make a simple signup form SSL and wants my SS# shows poorly with me. It makes me wonder how secure that database is with all those ss#'s in it is.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can use DomainSponsor through Afternic or TrafficClub as well. Don't forget NameDrive as well.

namesv

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RossH said:
So I'm pretty new to the game so my question is who do you guys reccomend? I have setup accounts with sedo, namedriver, and revenuedirect. I won't signup with domainsponsor because their page in non-ssl and it's asking for my SSN.
www.ppcfeed.net works really well for us -- over 200K advertisers in their network and good support -- but definetely test them all out before settling

MrGoodhost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gotta post my .02, hopefully it's worth more than 2 cents. Because I've been experimenting with Sedo, Namedrive, DomainSpa, and DomainSponsor.

I've had my names at Sedo, they are good for selling domains and the parking is ok. Kinda partial to them, since that's the first place I ever used and it was a good experience. However, I don't like the landing pages - very generic. And they will not let you park names that have trademark possibilities (such as googleearthwebpage.com, just made that name up).

DomainSpa filters foreign traffic - I won't use them again. They were the second (2nd) PPC I used, I then put my names back with Sedo.

Last month I found out about NameDrive and thought I'd give them a try. I really like these guys and what they are doing. They've helped consult on 2 domain sales without a charge. Great landing pages and great stats with breakdowns of region and search topics. But, I've noticed a PPC$ similar to Sedo's and it's not high. Even though they have a low PPC$ - sometimes all those other things outweigh the $ when parking the names, especially if you plan to develop the names anyways. High traffic names do well.

I just tried DomainSponsor. Been using them for 3 days now. My traffic has gone down substantially from what it was at NameDrive. And so has my revenue. I've read that 'redirect' services don't capture all the traffic - don't know if that's true or not, but I'm thinking that it is because of what I've experienced at DS. My Click Thru Rate was higher at NameDrive also. I know alot of folks have said that DomainSponsor does really well, but I haven't noticed anything better than the rest of the average PPC's.

But, for now I think I'm going go back and stay with NameDrive. I don't like having to manage more than 1 PPC provider because that's just too much domain managing. Staying with 1 is best for me. In the meantime, I may check out Skenzo.com - someone mentioned them to me earlier today.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i tried using skenzo.com but they say min of 100,000 traffic for the whole portofolio.
how serious are they?
cheers

RevenueDirect

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any user of RevenueDirect can contact us and have their pages custom templated with keywords and links. We have been working very hard lately with many of our customers to achieve much higher revenues. Feel free to contact us with any requests - It's easy to set up a test account so that you can test out domains to see if your revenue is higher with us.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sedo pro would be a good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom