Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Some domains I need to sell...Quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A few domains for sale...all priced :)

SingledOut.com: Best offer around or over $500 - would be a gold mine as dating related site. I do not have traffic stats...the name is very memorable, and was actually the name of a popular MTV Dating show, there are no trademark issues.

Halikan.net/Halikan.org: $5 takes both - Means Kiss in the Philippine Language (Tagalog)

Encaged.com/Encage.com: $90 for pair - willing to seperate, so PM me if you are interested in only one of them.

GIJane.net: $25 - will include website if someone really wants it.

Eeyore.cc: $8

ReverieMedia.com: $8 - Reverie = to be lost in thought, dreaming. A common word used in lyrics.

DomainNut.com: $100 - will include wild west domain reseller site to buyer if wanted.

Please feel free to PM me or email me (prefer email, but pm's work just fine) at [email protected] with any offers, or questions.

All domains prices are negotiable except for SingledOut.com which I will not sell for under $500.

Domain Days 2024

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
singled out was a great show. that is a nice domain. still looks like it is getting some searches. good luck with it.

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hee Hee, thanks NetProwler...it was a hilarious dating show. I used to sneak and watch it when my mom was babysitting her daycare kids when I was younger. I was too young to be watching shows like that when it was out ;)

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All PM's answered. All domain prices are negotiable except for SingledOut.com which I will not sell for less than $500 :) Thanks!

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price Drop

Zearo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Final Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom