Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

someone stole all my dnf =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shit =(

Yesterday I had 730 DNF, all saved up towards regging a name, and then I payed addictive 300 DNF.
Ok, down to 430 again, but now when I wake up, I have 96.

Is there any way to see what happened?

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole
Shit =(

Yesterday I had 730 DNF, all saved up towards regging a name, and then I payed addictive 300 DNF.
Ok, down to 430 again, but now when I wake up, I have 96.

Is there any way to see what happened?

i never knew they said "shit" in sweden. sorry to hear about your dnf, though the fact that addictive was involved in your transaction is highly suspicious. best of luck

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
or you can contact admin to track out transcation record.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
really? he has a past of being supicious?
I am going to demand that he gives all of them back.

D

dkny

Originally posted by kidkool

i never knew they said "shit" in sweden. sorry to hear about your dnf, though the fact that addictive was involved in your transaction is highly suspicious. best of luck

it's not nice to say that though. :)

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I swear to god, when I finf out who it is, they won't live long.
I am starting to think someone has messed with my hotmail account.

A

Addictive

1st off all .. DNF theft .. fairly pathetic .. even for me.. and anyway .. icehole bought a hosting account from me so why / how would i steal his DN$ ?

2nd .. if the password you gave me was for your forum login then thats pretty stupid.

3rd i got all mine via selling hosting and posting as i havent slept tonight

the last thing you want to do is throw accusations my way !
im trying to make a fresh start .. and i havent done anything to anyone since i can back after what happend. my head is now sorted out after what happend and now this bullshit ?????

A

Addictive

ive just donated 700$DN to icehole...

i am ****ing fed up with being looked at everytime something goes wrong around here..

i wonder if half the men around here get pissed off when they dont get what they want from their wife and think... hmm .. Addictive.. i wonder !

wouldnt bloody surprise me

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Addictive
ive just donated 700$DN to icehole...

i am ****ing fed up with being looked at everytime something goes wrong around here..

i wonder if half the men around here get pissed off when they dont get what they want from their wife and think... hmm .. Addictive.. i wonder !

wouldnt bloody surprise me
very noble of you addictive and that last bit made me laugh quite a bit as well... you are coming on leaps and bounds.

all i know is when i banged my foot this morning it was somehow your fault :laugh:

icehole. speak to gregr about this he will be the only one with access to the admin control panel... the dnf hack for vbulletin is a bit tempremental. I remember name popper ended up on -300 dnf once. also its just possible that if you press the donate button twice on the confirm screen it sends it twice. hacking threats are never nice to hear in a close knit community like dnforum. i'm not saying you shouldnt be annoyed they are gone but i think you should at least speak to greg first

as they say at my site hiphopdvds.com Peace :D
Ciq

A

Addictive

ive just donated the rest of my DN$ to someone who has belived in me even when all the trouble started.. he helped me get through it.

im pissed off that the moment anything goes wrong i get the finger pointed at me.. i was waiting for soemone to accuse me of something for a few weeks now.. and ive had it with this place

cya NamePopper , .. enjoy the DN$ dotcom :)

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Addictive, does this mean the offer to sell me 2000DNF$ is no longer valid since you only have 502 points right now? Check the DNF$ auction thread. Thanx.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this will all be resolved when Namepopper or Gregr gets here.

There are transactions that were left open on the exchange and points transferred in transactions that need to be accounted for.

On behalf of the DNF$ Exchange, I'll be looking after it as well. Doc

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi addictive!

First off Im sorry for accusing you.
I had no right to do that.

Actually, it wasn't the DNF I was worried about, so I will send them all back to you.

The thing I was mad about, is that someone has taken over my hotmail account, directly after I sent you the password (yes, I was an idiot to send you the same password, but it is a little strange. I send you the password, and minutes later, someone has taken my hotmail account.

This isn't any old hotmail account, I have used it as my primary email adress for about 6 years, so you can understand how much it means to me.

I really hope gregr and namepopper will see this thread and PM me the IP of whoever was using my account, so I can contact his ISP and accuse him of something.

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you have some names registered using this e-mail address??

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I just got here - and my first impression..... is to log out and go back to bed. :rolleyes: Heh!

This is complicated. Give me a little time to look into everything.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
complicated?
Yeah, someone from this forum stole my email =(

Does VB have a "View IPs this user had used"-feature like phpBB?
If so, please email me my list.
THanks!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Icehole - what exactly are you asking "this forum" to do for you?

Who's ip# are you wanting?

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What do you mean?

As I said earlier, if i can get the list of IPs, I can see which ones I haven't used, and that way who did it.

It is a crime to take someones email account, and I can report it to their ISP and force them to take action if I get the list from you.

And by the way, I am in no way blaming this forum, if that's what it sounded like. I love this place!

I will PM you my IP (static) so you can send all the other ones from the list, and I can do a traceroute on them to see which ones aren't from my city.

Would be great, thanks!

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think i saw this function in my own vbadmin panel on my site icehole so it should be possible

you will need to speak to gregr directly though as only he has access.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, good I will send this thread to gregr

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom