Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Something for Adam to consider....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About the Exclusive memberships... financially....

Lets say he charges $30 to upgrade from Platinum....If 60 members choose to upgrade he makes $1800. Then, if each exclusive member spends $100 on drops here at DNF, management makes another $6,000. $1800 + $6000 = $7800

If he makes it a free upgrade, more like 250 platinum members will upgrade, because its free.

Most likely, about 150 of these 250 new exclusive members will purchase DNfourm caught names (from the drop). If each of these people spends only $100 each, Adam pockets $25,000.

As you can see, by giving members free upgrades, Adam will make more money. Unlike before, upgrading memberships only give you the option of buying more (DNF caught names)

Think about this Adam......

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how is the $100 spent on drops all profit?/

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is over a short period of time.....I dont know how much it costs Adam to get the drops, but I meant it as $100 profit per member every month, god knows Pool and Namewinner make much more than that....

if you do it my way, money keeps coming in, because more exclusive members = more drop $$$

I think my method would be much more beneficial for everyone if the DNF Drop's are for real.....

If Adam believes he can catch some good names, why not do it my way and have a bidding war for the good names, more exclusive members = higher bids for caught names....

M

mole

Originally posted by Whois-Search
I'd rather sign up to www.exody.com than be exclusive

Hey! Check out the pool.com keywords technology from which we all get daily updates. I'm impressed. Knowledge is one thing, today you need (1)time to follow those auctions and bids, but more importantly (2)money. Today, you can guaranteed yourself the best names if you have $20k to throw for every drop.

Bring on WLS!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom