Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed SpammerAlert.com 4,233 Members! 1000's Top Indexed Pages On Search Engines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainstreamDomains

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
SALE PUT ON HOLD - SITE PARKED FOR 3 DAYS AS WE TRANSFER DATA TO VB AND DO A SITE REDO...

Please read all before posting or PM'ing Bid/Offer!

I recently aquired the site and domain www.SpammerAlert.com from its founder who did a great job of filling the site with a data base of the SPAM emails we all recieve to have a documented database of them for people to post and reference when they recieve to see if they are legit or questionable - and also for legit companies to come and clear their name if they are suspected as being spammers.

BUT...unfortunately dispite his best intentions the site ended up with members joining and not posting - or joining and spamming!

I thought I would have enough time to turn it around - I removed much of the "questionable" ads and top site buttons - and the site continues to get about 20 new members a day - and has 1000+ of daily hits but pretty much users come via a listing in search engines relating to something they searched for - as the sites pages are well indexed and there are 1000's of them

So i've used this site to add links to my other sites in my sig - as I've taken over the admin account - who has the majority of post to create the database.

I've been getting a rather good conversion of traffic and sales to my other sites from those links and having my ads on all pages - I have not tried to monetize thru adsense soI couldn't tell you what it would earn monthly off that - tho there are 1000's of pages to have adsense ads on.

The name is top-notch, thats pretty much what I bought it for, usually I sit on these name and wait for small-mid size software developers to "come knocking" but in this case I thought it would be a shame to loose this database - it still has tons of people refering to it and thousands of pages indexed. I mean the new owner can do whatever - but I am hoping they will take better care of grwing/bettering the site/resource - it also includes SpammerAlert.net and SpammerAlert.org <--should be main url IMO

I am also taking into consideration for this domain - what it would earn if it were parked, as I suspect the new owner may want to park for profit - which I could do myself - but hoping someone will continue the site.

STARTING PRICE $600

BIN: $1200 <-- just domains worth more than that

PM or Post SOLD @ BIN if Interested

Sha

www.R9V.com
1-888-60-BUY-IT

UPDATE: Top offer of $480 received!?! - Uhm I think were gunna have to get something close to alteast the starting bid price to gets this rolling - if you really intent on furthering the site/concept; I may do a deal; otherwise don't expect to get it too cheap if you just want to squat or cash park the name, traffic, backlinks <- those should be used to advance the foundation!

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators