Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

epik SSL Not Working on Landers?

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with SSL certs not working on Epik landers?

I just changed a bunch back to these landers and a bunch are throwing errors.

I don't have time to check every single one.

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any ideas?
Reported it to Epik staff as I can confirm mine is insecure as well.

Also, you can tag just @Epik on DNForum. This will send an alert to all Epik staff that are on the forum in the capacity to deal with issues that arise and affect Epik. :)

(Still determining who all will be in this group.)

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks @amplify for help.

Reported it to Epik staff as I can confirm mine is insecure as well.

Also, you can tag just @Epik on DNForum. This will send an alert to all Epik staff that are on the forum in the capacity to deal with issues that arise and affect Epik. :)

(Still determining who all will be in this group.)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with about 10 of my domains. I changed the nameservers on them to Parking Crew in order to enter them in the ROTD auction. It turns out that the certs expired when I did that. So when I changed back to ns3/4.epik.com, it was giving me insecure errors and invalid certs. If you did something similar, you might just want to repark them. If that doesn't help, get in contact with Rob about specific domains if you do not want to publicly list them here.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Something similar happened but I really don't have time to deal with this @amplify.

I hope @Epik can comment.

I had a similar problem with about 10 of my domains. I changed the nameservers on them to Parking Crew in order to enter them in the ROTD auction. It turns out that the certs expired when I did that. So when I changed back to ns3/4.epik.com, it was giving me insecure errors and invalid certs. If you did something similar, you might just want to repark them. If that doesn't help, get in contact with Rob about specific domains if you do not want to publicly list them here.

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

JLJ

Level 1
Epik Staff
Reaction score
Hey folks!

Just having the Epik Name Servers won't be sufficient to get the SSL on your landers by default. You'd need to deploy the Premium Parking on the domains, which will issue the SSL for the landing page.

Can I confirm that is what's done here? So if you added NS3.EPIK.COM and NS4.EPIK.COM, you'd still have to select the domains in your Epik Dashboard and click Build -> Park This Domain -> Epik Premium Parking.

We're doing a check of the SSL status and investigating the new domains getting in the system, so we should have more information soon if this is a widespread problem.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey folks!

Just having the Epik Name Servers won't be sufficient to get the SSL on your landers by default. You'd need to deploy the Premium Parking on the domains, which will issue the SSL for the landing page.

Can I confirm that is what's done here? So if you added NS3.EPIK.COM and NS4.EPIK.COM, you'd still have to select the domains in your Epik Dashboard and click Build -> Park This Domain -> Epik Premium Parking.

We're doing a check of the SSL status and investigating the new domains getting in the system, so we should have more information soon if this is a widespread problem.

SSL should be added automatically. @Epik

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators